Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1642453
388 New Bury Port Turnpike
<a href="/best-movers/Massachusetts/Rowley/wakefield-moving-and-storage-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Omg they won't allow me to sit unbothered! I rounded out ONE structure online for a short time back to look at movers,now I'm assaulted day and night through phone,emails and letters from this and numerous different companys...
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Most exceedingly terrible expert move I have had, and that even tops the movers who very generous disposed of the things they broke so I couldn't assert any protection. Rather, Wakefiled Moving and Storage recorded each and every thing I possessed as being marked, scratched, ruined, severely worn, and so on (some most itmes have 10 things wrong recorded with each) on each and every surface so I couldn't assert much either when they dismembered my furniture inaccurately and tore screws right out of sheets. As a sample, three fresh out of the plastic new hassocks were set apart as "severely worn". Fortunately, they were not harmed by the movers but rather I discovered it a prime case of how shady they were. Numerous different things were harmed however, one being a ruler size bed outline/headboard that is unrecoverable. They likewise accomplished something else really tricky - Told me my movers were touching base at twelve, when truth be told the driver let me know he was advised to land at 10am, and I was told twelve in light of the fact that the driver just needs to hold up 2 hr before putting all you're having a place into storage...at which time they charge you a huge number of dollars to get it out and moved once more. So on the off chance that I was even the slightest bit late, they wouldn't be there and I'd be paying more cash. Luckily, for me (I figure) they gave the driver the wrong postal division so he wound up a few hours late subsequent to going to another town.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.