76 George Leven Drive
<a href="/best-movers/Massachusetts/North-Attleboro/scott-relocation-services-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
We utilized Scott Relocation Services to move from Mendon, MA to Plymouth, MA. They were incredible. From the principal telephone call to the last box being conveyed, all collaborations were proficient and agreeable. We had a week in the middle of the move out and the move into our new residence and that wasn't an issue by any stretch of the imagination. Scott Relo put away our furniture and conveyed it a week later. The folks who took a shot at both finishes of our turn were awesome. Blessed messenger, Matt and team were extremely prompt, worked at a quick pace and exceptionally watchful with our stuff. I very suggest Chris Scott he runs a top notch operation.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Fantastic experience through and through. What's more, to let you comprehend what precisely that implies: Begin: Great experience working with Melissa to complete our turn without prior warning a few "different folks" chipped on us at last. She made an awesome showing to console us amid this distressing time. Paul goes to my home to ensure I complete my quote instantly since we are on an abbreviated time span. They ensure I'm set up with Mayflower online for reports, simple installment taking care of and move data. MOVE OUT: Day before stacking, turn out and pack up all remaining kitchen things and PCs. Day of stacking, we get a group of 4 awesome folks - on the off chance that I recall Angel, Angel Jr., Ricky, Matty - quick, well disposed, extremely able. MOVE IN/FINISH: Items touched base on our favored day (this is a first for our numerous moves). Dave, Andrew and Patrick were our turn in team. Once more, another decent gathering of dedicated, neighborly folks. Actually, Andrew even secured a broken dresser leg (something broken by a former moving organization that we understood had been ineffectively fixed on move out day). Both move out and move in groups secured gateways with cushioning, put down plastic to ensure covered territories and cushioned runners for tile and wood floors. I have utilized different moving choices as a part of the past, including full-administration, and some place along the line have dependably been frustrated. I started to think these mistake were simply not all that bad while moving, so I am satisfied to have had such an uneventful and simple move. At the end of the day, I would procure them once more.
James M Viola
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
In December of 2020 I contracted this company to pick up my home possessions and store for several months while we were constructing a new residence. I paid additional money for 100% replacement insurance. Either during storage, or delivery they damaged a few items. They damaged a grill that had cost in excess of $4000.00. Top was caved in, and skirt was bent out of shape. This damage was not there upon pick up. Two furniture covers were completely shredded. Clothes dryer had a significant dent in the front. When I brought this to there attention I was told that I was wrong and they did not cause it. Arrogantly and rude response from owner. I requested a claim form, and was told he would send, but it would do no good. Form never arrived. Why did I purchase the insurance?
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.