Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2065664
131 Fawcett St
<a href="/best-movers/Massachusetts/Cambridge/intelligent-labor-moving-reviews-1/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
This will be somewhat of a strange audit, since so far the one thing I truly needed to get moved has yet to be moved, BUT... I have a bit of substantial hardware 48"x48"x28" @ 350lbs I require moved down a slender corridor, turned, and moved into a room. I reached Intelligent Labor and they were incredible about booking a period and giving me an appraisal. Today, they appeared ok on time and went to work, and through no shortcoming of their own the move is presently unimaginable. That being said... they were extraordinary! These folks made a decent attempt, inside of reason, to understand that crate through the entryway. At last they've let me know what I have to do to make it work, and I'm going to have them back to complete the employment. I've never had such a positive involvement with movers... obliging, proficient, and hit into time is an enormous win in my perspective. I'll redesign my audit when the move is really done, however I'm sold.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I fail to compose a survey of them, despite the fact that they did two moves for us, from Woburn MA to Woburn MA, then to our home in southern NH. They were amazing in planning via telephone and email, giving composed gauges, and being awesome with some of our bigger things. Nearby they were quick, without being heedless, they were neighborly, clean, didn't scrape floors, dividers, or door jambs (which is essential on attempting to recover a store), laid out rug insurance and such to move so no foot shaped impressions on rug, and the principal move, both of the experts were incredible, and in the second move, we had the same two, and a third that were fabulous as we anticipated. By and large, value, client administration, people that took care of the moving and transport were all choice.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.