434 Elm Street
<a href="/best-movers/Massachusetts/Bridgewater/macdonald-moving-services-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
It is currently 6 months after the fact and we are no closer to them repaying us for any of the things that have been harmed hopeless. They likewise appear to take an over the top measure of excursion and are NEVER accessible by telephone or email. When I at long last got a case, in the wake of dogging them for over a month to try and make an arrangement to view harm to our property, they said they would do this in light of the single visit months prior and I'd have a check in 2 weeks. after 3 weeks I messaged them again and they said it had been "inadvertently not prepared" and was en route now. When it arrived, I was stunned to find that they thought $1000 would cover 2 dressers, a sofa and a divider mirror. Don't worry about it that the adjustor level out said the dressers were "busted destroyed" (his words, not mine) and that MacDonald Moving Company should have wrapped and secured these things. Furthermore, how about we not overlook the way that they lied and attempted to say there was previous harm by fashioning a structure. Obviously, I am as yet managing them. The cases rep at MacDonald said she can't help me any longer, and United Van Lines declines to converse with me. 6 months and $6000 later and the sum total of what I have is $1000 check to cover real harms, a considerable measure of unanswered messages and superfluous anxiety. Try not to utilize MacDonald Moving Services in Boston or some other operators of United Van Lines for your turn.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Long past due survey is all together for the spectacular administration I got from Macdonald Movers. What ought to have been a basic neighborhood move went to pieces when our home deal hit a tangle at the end table. With our whole house stuffed up and on the truck, we were basically told we'd be destitute for the night till our new home deal would be determined. The staff at Macdonald movers ensured our possessions were the minimum of our stresses. Once our home deal was concluded, they appeared go down and emptied and made a fantastic showing.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I am EXTREMELY unsatisfied with MacDonald Moving services. They moved our entire house 1 state away and into a storage unit. I was not able to get into the storage because it was so full. However, about a year later when we are pulling out furniture we see that multiple pieces were damaged by MacDonald and tucked away without notification. It was not noted on their paperwork either. The amount that we paid these scam artists makes this entirely unacceptable! Do not, I repeat DO NOT use MacDonald Moving services. They suck!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.