Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2553550
7517 Rickenbacker Dr.
<a href="/best-movers/Maryland/Gaithersburg/my-great-guys-moving-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I needed to give a major to Joshua DeVaughn and the 3 man moving team that got my family moved Thanksgiving week. The group showed up when they said they would. Brought awesome alert with the majority of our furniture and gadgets and in addition the floors and dividers at both homes. The appraisal was right on the money, we were cited 6 hours to move and got a strong 6 hours of diligent work without any breaks by the team. I would very prescribe them to any of my loved ones. Glad New Year My Guys! Earnestly, Dennis Kostick Jr.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
My meaning of a decent moving company is one that makes your turn less unpleasant and doesn't harm your stuff. Mark Davis approached give us an appraisal after we got a dubious evaluation after an extremely meandering and time-squandering discussion from another moving company. The appraisal was essentially lower than the other moving company, and it ended up being precise for the measure of time and materials required. (We really spared a considerable measure of materials cash by procuring a cluster of utilized boxes for nothing on Craigslist.) My Guys pressed up the greater part of our stuff, and not one thing was broken. They arrived and completed on time and brightly remedied minor slip-ups that were made. (The folks don't read notes. Clarify what you don't need stuffed verbally and ideally in Spanish.) They were likewise watchful to put everything where we needed it in the house, sparing us from conveying boxes to various rooms. Very suggest!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.