240 Us Route 1
<a href="/best-movers/Maine/Kittery/a-perfect-move-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I utilized these folks as a part of my turn from mass and they were incredible. They were on time and exceptionally supportive. I needed to move my things to a couple better places and they were exceptionally understanding and positive. I plan to utilize them whenever I move and would suggest them.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
loathsome, horrendous administration! truck "separated" and it took over a week to conveyance my family merchandise, garments under 200 miles. No correspondence. No returned calls. Truly thought they sold my stuff on Rte 95!! Was this audit …
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
A Perfect Move is a "perfect" name for these fabulous folks! From the first conversation to the final move, I felt relief for such a stressful part of moving. Danny and Les who picked up my houseful of belongings one day and then delivered them the next day to my new home were friendly, professional, efficient and worked as a great team. They handled all of my things very carefully and before they left, they made sure everything was where I wanted it. They were so efficient that they took less time than on the estimate and I got a check back for the difference. If you are moving, call A Perfect Move!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.