Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1296346
120 Production Drive
<a href="/best-movers/Louisiana/Slidell/slidell-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I was exceptionally miserable with the moving organization "slidell Moving organization" that did the move. Specifically the administrator of this organization whose name I overlook and his secretaries were totally incomlpetent, amateurish, impolite, and not deserving of working any business at all. For three days I got them always to discover the season of moving, especially the season of landing in the destination and They were not able give me that data until around 2 hours before when the transportation truck arrived. Two hours preceding entry, the Slidell moving organization supervisor called me and approached me for the transportation address, which I gave. At that point when I educated him that I am not at the area, which was alreay said to them three days in succession, he continued to rudly let me know that "you're joking me." Then I disclosed to him how the young ladies in the workplace knew and they were not able give me a shipment time or even an appraisal anytime, to which he reacted "the driver is 40 min away and I propose you get in your damn auto and drive out there or We will pivot and you can locate another person to move your poo", and hangs up the telephone.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Moving is often a nerve racking, unpleasant, distressing background. I have had pack bangers attempt and hustle me (ref: Starving Students, yelp.com/biz/starving-st… ) Stuff broken/misused on different moves, and so on... Watch the motion picture "Moving" with Richard Pryor, you'll get it... I additionally have had wonderful encounters... (Ref: Daniel's Moving and Storage, yelp.com/biz/daniels-mov… ) The folks that offloaded my GF's Pod stockpiling unit were absolutely great. They said they would touch base between 8-9 am, at 7:50 am they arrived. They were considerate, they hustled, and they filled in as though they really thought about the items they were offloading/moving/conveying up a flight of stairs... The one man was most likely one of the most grounded folks I have ever seen. He was conveying many pounds, similar to it was nothing. They were totally stupendous. The movers we had were named James and Kriss.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.