200 Jim CT
<a href="/best-movers/Kentucky/Louisville/shadowens-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
These folks were extraordinary. Super expert, agreeable, and persevering. They offered me move from a 1 room in a skyscraper to a 2 room in a 4-story walk-some assistance with up. The new condo's stairs were completely depleting... however, they controlled through and completed everything rapidly, proficiently, and with no hiccups.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I have a 3 room in Glendale and he said that it's ideal to contract 3 folks. I was kinda worried about that however acknowledged. Week after Shadowens appeared at my place. Furthermore, gotta let you know - that was quick! They like a wind circling you. Exceptionally amenable moreover. Nothing broken. Proficient. Furthermore, extremely modest toward the end. Certainly will employ these folks once more. You folks are marvelous.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! I don't know who is giving good ratings to these thieves unless they are friends or employees of the company. To start, they overcharged me by $100.00. They took a $100.00 deposit then charged my card for the full amount of the move, without giving credit for the $100.00 already paid. The actual move was awful. They showed up with a truck that was far too small for the amount of items I had to move even after being given a detailed description of the number and size of items that we would be moving. They were careless with my furniture, they destroyed my computer monitor, shattered it, to where I had to purchase a new one. They scratched floors in my house, and to top it all off, they STOLE about $5,000.00 worth of jewelry, including pieces that my late father gave to my mother years ago that cannot be replaced. All attempts to contact the company and get some type of redress have been fruitless. Even trying to get the $100.00 deposit back has been impossible. We have been given different numbers to call in Virginia (both the company and we' are in Kentucky), promised claim forms that have never been sent, and been given the runaround in every way possible. I would give less than one star if possible. These people are dishonest crooks.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.