200 Jim CT
<a href="/best-movers/Kentucky/Louisville/lynn-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I had an extraordinary day with Lynn Moving and Storage. They touch base to my 2 room flat as they were on time, and instantly began to deal with my cases and additionally my unwrapped effects, and sorted out everything precisely to put in their truck. Would love to recommend them to my friends and relatives.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
The group was AWESOME! They were early, exceptionally productive, and brought incredible consideration with the greater part of our furniture!!! The gathering arrived 15 minutes early and completed the employment sooner than assessed. Exceptionally proficient gathering of young fellows.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Great movers! Crew was very friendly!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
These guys were very professional. Daniel Valdes, Daniel jr .and dosiah. They were outstanding!!! I would use this company again !!!!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
1. Truck damaged my mail box and my neighbors yard upon arrival. 2. They would not load my grill even though the propane tank had been removed. There was space on the truck for it. I would not sign the inventory list then. They waited 5 days to send a doc u sign, electronically. 3. Truck finally loaded on June 17. Furniture scheduled to arrive on 24th June. Got an email the day before stating that the driver was delayed. Since that email, there has been NO COMMUNICATION since. I have no idea wen my shipment is arriving or what the cause of the delay is. 4. 20 + moves and this is the first time that this has happened. Extremely stressful. I do not recommend this company to anyone and will be filing a complaint.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.