Membership(s) & License
US DOT #63040
2305 Palumbo Drive
<a href="/best-movers/Kentucky/Lexington/vincent-fister-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Each and every move. I've utilized Vincent Fister Moving and been excited with their administration. These folks are solid, tried and true and I've never at any point considered any other individual.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I had utilized Vincent Fister when I moved from Lexington to Florida. When I chose to move from Florida to Kansas City, I committed the error of requesting on-line cites. I was immersed with offers that were everywhere. It was difficult to sort the true blue organizations from the temporary offers (we've all heard the awfulness stories). Befuddled and requiring consolation, I called Pat Tolson at Vincent Fister (she had facilitated my before move). She could answer every one of my inquiries, gave me awesome exhortation and all the more essentially let me know that she and Vincent Fister could do the move for me. I was so diminished. Pat realized that I had a financial plan and she worked with me to get the quote in an extent I could manage. Above all, the move abandoned a hitch. The nearby United Van Lines team that took care of the heap in FL were proficient and exceptionally effective. The driver and the team that did the emptying/get together here in Kansas City were likewise astounding. I can't say enough great things in regards to Vincent Fister. Moving is distressing all by itself. Utilizing Vicent Fister takes the instability out of the circumstance. On the off chance that I ever have another long-separate move, calling Pat Tolson at Vincent Fister will be my first call.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.