7009 S Jordan Rd1936 NW Silver Lake Rd
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Kansas/Topeka/johnson-storage-moving-topeka-ks-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I'm truly cheerful that I enlisted Johnson Storage and Moving. They obliging, genuine and quick. I required my two room to be moved. Also, they did it in time I was normal and no harm by any stretch of the imagination. Exceptionally proficient and effective. Much obliged to you folks. I'll unquestionably utilize this moving organization once more!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I had an incredible affair from beginning to end. Packers/Truck touched base on time and were proficient and amicable. My effects were conveyed 3 days after the fact 600 miles away and the administration on that end was generally as great! For my first expert move it was so natural and would utilize once more!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
The worst move ever! On the agreed upon day, two workers showed up, looked around, then got in their truck and drove away! The next day three guys showed up and did the move. The move was less than 3 miles, so I thought things would be fine. WRONG!!! They damaged my lift top coffee table; it no longer closes properly, and there's a large chip on the surface. They lost my sofa arm covers (even though my stuff was the only stuff on the truck)! My jewelry was spilling out of the carton they packed it in, and they ran over it with their dollies! There were other damages as well. Worst move ever!!! Steer clear of this company.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! This was an absolute miserable experience and continues to be a horrible experience . To start off, they were supposed to have my stuff picked up on the morning of the 11th of december, they didnt call or show up till 4 that night. then explained they cannot pack my stuff in the truck that they had brought. so they wanted to drive back to the plant to get a different truck and be back at my house and start the pack at 10 pm at night. Only 2 guys would have been up till 4 in the morning packing my house. After calling the manager to explain that that plan wouldnt work, they said they would show up at 8 am thex next morning with a good crew. 8 am rolls around and i have no heard from the company so i call for a status update. They stated that they were on their way and 45 minutes out. They didnt arrive until 940 am with 3 people but got it packed and gave us an arrival date of the 24th of december. I have called everyday to get status updates and they still have not crated my stuff to move it and it is currently the 24th. They have repeatedly stated that they have no idea when my stuff will get here. I am military and my family and i get to spend christmas with no house hold items while sleeping on an air mattress. Thank you for making the christmas holiday a great one johnsons moving company.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Terrible experience with this company. We have had so many problems with the process, now we just hope our household goods are delivered at all... We wish we had not used them, and encourage others to look elsewhere. Don't be fooled by their initial salesmanship, it's all a scam.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review