Salina Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
16 Movers in Salina
1. Truck damaged my mail box and my neighbors yard upon arrival. 2. They would not load my grill even though the propane tank had been removed. There was space on the truck for it. I would not sign the inventory list then. They waited 5 days to send a doc u sign, electronically. 3. Truck finally loaded on June 17. Furniture scheduled to arrive on 24th June. Got an email the day before stating that the driver was delayed. Since that email, there has been NO COMMUNICATION since. I have no idea wen my shipment is arriving or what the cause of the delay is. 4. 20 + moves and this is the first time that this has happened. Extremely stressful. I do not recommend this company to anyone and will be filing a complaint.
We had an extraordinary ordeal. The men really called to check whether they could come before on the grounds that there were potential tempests coming; in spite of the fact that we couldn't begin much prior they arrived rapidly and motivated right to work. They were quick, neighborly, exhaustive, and completed on time. They took care with our things and were all around incredible to work with. Exceedingly prescribed.
The 3 movers went out of their way to make sure everything was placed correctly so that I wouldn't have to move anything. Very friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! I don't know who is giving good ratings to these thieves unless they are friends or employees of the company. To start, they overcharged me by $100.00. They took a $100.00 deposit then charged my card for the full amount of the move, without giving credit for the $100.00 already paid. The actual move was awful. They showed up with a truck that was far too small for the amount of items I had to move even after being given a detailed description of the number and size of items that we would be moving. They were careless with my furniture, they destroyed my computer monitor, shattered it, to where I had to purchase a new one. They scratched floors in my house, and to top it all off, they STOLE about $5,000.00 worth of jewelry, including pieces that my late father gave to my mother years ago that cannot be replaced. All attempts to contact the company and get some type of redress have been fruitless. Even trying to get the $100.00 deposit back has been impossible. We have been given different numbers to call in Virginia (both the company and we' are in Kentucky), promised claim forms that have never been sent, and been given the runaround in every way possible. I would give less than one star if possible. These people are dishonest crooks.
I would absolutely run with Academy Movers once more. They are modest, quick, and the name is Awesome Movers. That single-handedly ought to be sufficient.
Speedy, Friendly, Reliable, Professional people; I would exceedingly recommend them as their organizations are astoundingly awesome. At first, we've booked to move with another moving association, however when they've showed up the expense we've discussed basically duplicated. We ended them on the spot and expected to hunt down the movers quickly. Mr. Li offered us an extraordinary arrangement, some help with preparing our evaluation quickly and the move was on the way. They've brought storage room boxes for no charge, definitely traded all our having a spot into the truck and moved us at that day! I was reminded to leave an audit as I will be utilizing them for a third time to move here in the following month. Exceptionally prescribe and remember to tip!
Wilhite Moving made an amazing showing. They were truly neighborly and touched base at 9:15... we were told somewhere around 9 and 10am. They should have 3 folks however the third didn't appear, so they dropped the rate. The main reason I gave them 4 stars is they cleared out the jolts for our bed outline at the past house so still has not been assembled back. In any case, both my spouse's companion and mine would utilize them later on.
Extremely satisfied with Flint Hills Moving from start to finish. The team is very professional, courteous and efficient. Would highly recommend!
Bolt Movers have moved me twice. Both times they went ahead time despite the fact that I am a decent 5 hours from Louisville, they were obliging, mindful, ensured they comprehended what I was moving, they didn't let my pets out, they buckled down, they labored for six hours in the warmth, stacked up and let me know the time and date they would convey my furniture in Florida. They were on time there also. These folks are wonderful. The value that I was cited was the value I paid. This was a troublesome move as my dad was the one that was assume to move first yet the day preceding the movers came, he discovered he had disease. Every one of our arrangements changed. Whenever Bruce and Oscar showed up, they comprehended, moved things from my guardians house and mine. I have never seen such great persevering men. Conveying the stuff in Florida were Ray and Oscar. They had us moved in around 2 hours. They moved everything forward and backward until we were satisfied with the arrangement. There is no real way to ever thank this organization enough for the anxiety free move that we encountered. My dad who had an existence time of speeding up was likewise flabbergasted at the polished methodology and consideration this organization took.
Tri City was in charge of pressing up the greater part of the substance of our home and putting away these possessions while our house was being torn down and remade as a major aspect of the Extreme Home MakeOver in Louisville, KY. Each and every thing from our old house was pressed safely and was in flawless condition upon our unloading and dealing with the greater part of our stuff when we returned. It was astonishing they made such an incredible showing in such a brief timeframe. Their association and responsibility to carry out the occupation right was remarkable. On the off chance that they could make such an awesome showing on our turn, I'm certain they would make an extraordinary showing for everybody. Everybody at the organization is wonderful!!!!
Congratulations of you becoming compliant with arbitration.
I am posting this survey on the grounds that frequently we grumble when company is bad but rather neglect to go along acclaim when company is incredible. We had the delight of utilizing Fallon Moving as a part of October 2015. Gracious, proficient, equipped and as I would see it, found a way to guarantee that things were dealt with like their own. I would prescribe them exceptionally to anybody considering a move. Our a debt of gratitude is in order for an anxiety free move to our superb new home!
The movers were on time and worked like a well oiled machine, saving us time and money. Phenomenal job guys!
Highly recommend among all other moving companies. We move a considerable amount and this was by a wide margin the best experience. We booked them for four hours and not at all like other moving encounters they really worked the whole time. They were searching for things to do in what might regularly be down time! Brandon, James and Avanatah were outright experts. They were friendly, gracious and hard working while moving our furniture. Nothing was damaged! The organization itself was extraordinary to work with as well!
The guy out here is really exceptional and very friendly.
Let's simplify finding a mover. To do this, we recommend you to read Moving Authority's reviews of relocation companies. With so many options to pick and choose from,reading a Salina, Kansas mover's reviews can tell all. Reviews are extremely powerful because they are so informative, but keep in mind that they are someone else's opinion so watch out for bias and try to stay objective.
So you've done your research right? Now, it's time to create a budgeted plan before you start moving. Through Moving Authority you can find an effective Salina, Kansas service that 's low-priced for you and tailored to your specific type of relocation. If you 're looking to relocate to Salina, Kansas, you can retrieve Salina, Kansas local services, long distance movers, and even self-service movers. Receive a free moving estimate to keep in course.
A more elaborated manner way of comprehending your moving monetary value is by using our disengage moving toll calculator. This gives you a citation that is exact and is hugely enlightening to those working with a minimal budget. This resource is highly good, helpful, most likely, for those with a calculated moving budget. If you 're resourceful, read the revaluation, manage your research, and plan your budget accordingly; you will detain organized throughout the seemingly hectic procedure of relocating. Go over Moving Authority authorization to prepare finding your Salina, Kansas moving company a understandable undertaking.Salina is located at 38°50′25″N 97°36′41″W / 38.84028°N 97.61139°W / 38.84028; -97.61139 (38.8402805, -97.6114237) at an elevation of 1,224 feet (373 m). Located in north-central Kansas at the intersection of Interstate 70 and Interstate 135 , it is 81 miles (130 km) north of Wichita, Kansas , 164 miles (264 km) west of Kansas City, Missouri , and 401 miles (645 km) east of Denver, Colorado .
Salina lies in the Smoky Hills region of the Great Plains approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) west-southwest of the confluence of the Saline and Smoky Hill Rivers . The Smoky Hill River runs north then northeast through the eastern part of the city; the Saline River flows southeast immediately north of the city. In the northeast part of the city, the old channel of the Smoky Hill branches from the river's current course and winds west, north, and back east before draining back into the river. Mulberry Creek, a tributary of the Saline, flows northeast through the far northern part of the city. Dry Creek, a tributary of Mulberry Creek, flows north through the western part of the city.
According to the United States Census Bureau , the city has a total area of 25.15 square miles (65.14 km 2 ), of which 25.11 square miles (65.03 km 2 ) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km 2 ) is water.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote