Lawrence Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
23 Movers in Lawrence
Terrible experience with this company. We have had so many problems with the process, now we just hope our household goods are delivered at all... We wish we had not used them, and encourage others to look elsewhere. Don't be fooled by their initial salesmanship, it's all a scam.
1. Truck damaged my mail box and my neighbors yard upon arrival. 2. They would not load my grill even though the propane tank had been removed. There was space on the truck for it. I would not sign the inventory list then. They waited 5 days to send a doc u sign, electronically. 3. Truck finally loaded on June 17. Furniture scheduled to arrive on 24th June. Got an email the day before stating that the driver was delayed. Since that email, there has been NO COMMUNICATION since. I have no idea wen my shipment is arriving or what the cause of the delay is. 4. 20 + moves and this is the first time that this has happened. Extremely stressful. I do not recommend this company to anyone and will be filing a complaint.
The move itself went fine. They showed up on time, were polite, and were professional movers with the exception of messing up paint on my stairway while three guys literally shoved my king size mattress through an opening that was too small. The main problem is that they took a furniture blanket I own and won't respond as I try to get it back. One of my pieces of furniture was wrapped in a blanket I own (and furniture blankets aren't cheap). After they unwrapped the furniture they took the blanket to the truck thinking it was theirs which is an honest mistake that is understandable. However, I told them that it was my blanket and they said they would get it for me. The move then got busy again and I forgot about it and then I went to get lunch for the crew. When I returned the first truck was gone and replaced by the second truck, and, my blanket had not been returned. At the end of the move I told the supervisor that they hadn't returned my blanket and he said he would get back to me. Over a week later he hasn't gotten back to me. Phone message left with GM and nobody has contacted me. Sent email via their website and nobody has contacted me. So, I guess I will have to file a claim, wait months to get reimbursed, and encourage the military transportation office to not give Studdard future business.
This reviewed it for the office move on Main Street. Your corporate relocation team really hit the ball out of the park. Your professionalism and on time scheduling is why we hired you. Our corporate offices are ready for business Monday morning. We appreciate your hard work and good communication all weekend. You have made our office move convenient and on the whole stress-free. We would have liked your team to have taken wing three's boxes but had maintenance take them to the trash instead. in 10 years when I least and we will hopefully be able to hire you again if you are still in business. All the best and prosperity for this year's business and thank you again from upper management.
The 3 movers went out of their way to make sure everything was placed correctly so that I wouldn't have to move anything. Very friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! I don't know who is giving good ratings to these thieves unless they are friends or employees of the company. To start, they overcharged me by $100.00. They took a $100.00 deposit then charged my card for the full amount of the move, without giving credit for the $100.00 already paid. The actual move was awful. They showed up with a truck that was far too small for the amount of items I had to move even after being given a detailed description of the number and size of items that we would be moving. They were careless with my furniture, they destroyed my computer monitor, shattered it, to where I had to purchase a new one. They scratched floors in my house, and to top it all off, they STOLE about $5,000.00 worth of jewelry, including pieces that my late father gave to my mother years ago that cannot be replaced. All attempts to contact the company and get some type of redress have been fruitless. Even trying to get the $100.00 deposit back has been impossible. We have been given different numbers to call in Virginia (both the company and we' are in Kentucky), promised claim forms that have never been sent, and been given the runaround in every way possible. I would give less than one star if possible. These people are dishonest crooks.
I would absolutely run with Academy Movers once more. They are modest, quick, and the name is Awesome Movers. That single-handedly ought to be sufficient.
Studdard moving has done extraordinary work for me and my customers.They have the most extreme appreciation in an industry where that does not come simple. they are constantly useful, responsive and proficient. their eagerness to help their kindred operators and clients indicates genuine administration.
Wilhite Moving made an amazing showing. They were truly neighborly and touched base at 9:15... we were told somewhere around 9 and 10am. They should have 3 folks however the third didn't appear, so they dropped the rate. The main reason I gave them 4 stars is they cleared out the jolts for our bed outline at the past house so still has not been assembled back. In any case, both my spouse's companion and mine would utilize them later on.
I utilized these folks again to move from the valley to downtown. The two folks were magnificent. Better believe it they had a few tattoos however who cares (in reference to another audit). They were neighborly, expert and they made an amazing showing. The one gentleman is an amazing driver. Some how he figured out how to move their enormous truck down a restricted street in favor of a mountain. They were speedy and they were watchful with my stuff. Nothing got broken. I exceptionally suggest and I would utilize them once more. Be that as it may, I beyond any doubt trust I don't move again in quite a while. The main negative thing is they're not shabby but rather I can't generally ding them for that on the grounds that everything in Juneau is costly. Additionally you get what you pay for. They're justified regardless of the cost. ;). Much appreciated again folks!
Extremely satisfied with Flint Hills Moving from start to finish. The team is very professional, courteous and efficient. Would highly recommend!
Bolt Movers have moved me twice. Both times they went ahead time despite the fact that I am a decent 5 hours from Louisville, they were obliging, mindful, ensured they comprehended what I was moving, they didn't let my pets out, they buckled down, they labored for six hours in the warmth, stacked up and let me know the time and date they would convey my furniture in Florida. They were on time there also. These folks are wonderful. The value that I was cited was the value I paid. This was a troublesome move as my dad was the one that was assume to move first yet the day preceding the movers came, he discovered he had disease. Every one of our arrangements changed. Whenever Bruce and Oscar showed up, they comprehended, moved things from my guardians house and mine. I have never seen such great persevering men. Conveying the stuff in Florida were Ray and Oscar. They had us moved in around 2 hours. They moved everything forward and backward until we were satisfied with the arrangement. There is no real way to ever thank this organization enough for the anxiety free move that we encountered. My dad who had an existence time of speeding up was likewise flabbergasted at the polished methodology and consideration this organization took.
These folks are awesome! Move me at the last minute...were brisk, deferential of the furniture they were moving and conveyed all that they were going to do before they did it. Was simply flabbergasted at their administration and will be utilizing once more.
I held up a week to get an estimator to come investigate my turn. I revised my whole timetable for the estimator to come. When he at last showed up, he never specified that my date wasn't accessible yet instructed me to call the workplace the following morning. I did as such and they didn't have my printed material from the estimator. When I did interface with him and get my assessment in hands the date I expected to move was totally reserved. What an exercise in futility. I additionally burned through 30 minutes on the telephone with their client administration attempting to whine yet it was futile. Certainly hard to manage.
Tri City was in charge of pressing up the greater part of the substance of our home and putting away these possessions while our house was being torn down and remade as a major aspect of the Extreme Home MakeOver in Louisville, KY. Each and every thing from our old house was pressed safely and was in flawless condition upon our unloading and dealing with the greater part of our stuff when we returned. It was astonishing they made such an incredible showing in such a brief timeframe. Their association and responsibility to carry out the occupation right was remarkable. On the off chance that they could make such an awesome showing on our turn, I'm certain they would make an extraordinary showing for everybody. Everybody at the organization is wonderful!!!!
we is the most convenient way to select a mover while also giving clients with resources created for them. In order to be informed, we strongly suggest that you read Moving Authority's reviews of any relocation company before making last decisions. By reading the Lawrence, Kansas reviews of a service, you are able to use them to your interests. We consider these reviews vital sources of information, although at times they may be too personal.
So you've done your research right? Right away, it's time to create a budgeted plan before you start packing and moving. Through Moving Authority you can obtain an comfortably Lawrence, Kansas moving company that 's low-priced for you and tailored to your specific type of relocation. Moving Authority has extensive listings of the right services so you can browse Lawrence, Kansas movers, whether you 're moving locally or cross country. It is important to obtain a free moving estimate with Moving Authority, this way you can make any necessary adjustments to your budgeted guideline and you will have a clear understanding of the price for your Lawrence, Kansas move.
Apart from the moving estimation, you can as well have a devoid moving toll appraisal right hand on our web page, which is fundamentally a more exact notion of your moving cost. This resource is rather beneficial, especially for those with a low cost budget. If you 're resourceful, translate the reexamination, execute your , and contrive your budget accordingly; you will stick around organized throughout the ostensibly frantic physical process of relocating. Tally Moving Authority agency to throw finding your Lawrence, Kansas moving service a simple minded chore.Downtown Lawrence is located at 38°58′18″N 95°14′7″W / 38.97167°N 95.23528°W / 38.97167; -95.23528 (38.959902, −95.253199) at an elevation of 866 feet (264 m), and the highest elevation is Mount Oread on the University of Kansas campus with an elevation of 1,020 feet (310 m).
The city lies on the southern edge of the Dissected Till Plains , bordering the Osage Plains to the south. According to the United States Census Bureau , the city has a total area of 34.26 square miles (88.73 km 2 ), of which, 33.56 square miles (86.92 km 2 ) is land and 0.70 square miles (1.81 km 2 ) is water, and is split between Wakarusa Township and Grant Township with small portions in Lecompton , Kanwaka and Clinton Townships.
Lawrence is located between the Kansas and Wakarusa rivers. There are several major creeks that flow through Lawrence. Burroughs Creek in east Lawrence and Baldwin Creek in northwestern Lawrence that converge with the Kansas River. Yankee Tank Creek in southwest Lawrence and an unnamed creek that flows through central Lawrence converge with the Wakarusa River south of the city. Yankee Tank Creek is dammed to form Lake Alvamar, which was originally called Yankee Tank Lake. The Wakarusa River is dammed to form Clinton Lake . Potter Lake is located on KU Campus and Mary’s Lake is located in southeastern Lawrence as part of Prairie Park. There are also the Haskell-Baker Wetlands maintained by Haskell University and Baker University .
Lawrence has 54 parks which includes community parks, neighborhood parks, trails, cemeteries and nature preserves. Community parks include South Park, Buford Watson Park, Broken Arrow Park, Riverfront Park, Holcomb Park, “Dad” Perry Park, Centennial Park and Prairie Park. Cemeteries include Oak Hill, Maple Grove and Memorial Park. The first cemetery in Lawrence, Pioneer Cemetery, is on the University of Kansas campus and is maintained by KU.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote