820 West First Street
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Iowa/Monticello/midwest-transfer-of-iowa-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
The group arrived sooner than required, worked rapidly and made my turn easy. The group was super cordial and expert. Will utilize Harder's again and prescribe to every one of my companions.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
We were hired to transport a load for them. The weight was double the weight than they stated. We contacted Tiffiny the broker and let her know. She said they would get another driver to take it. She asked what waas our fee for the dry run. We ran almost 4 hours empty, I told her $250.00. She had to check with her shipper. She said he agreed on it. When she finally sent us the rate she cheated it and put $200.00. My wife wasnt aware at the time and she signed it. We having been waiting almost 2 months to get the $200.00 paid. I also called Tom Ries and discussed with him the issue, He said the check for $200.00 would be mailed in two days. Here it is two weeks later and no check. We are looking to take it to small claims court.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:48 a.m.
We booked a load with Susan at MTOI. Our driver drove 190 miles to pick up a tractor in Hamburg, PA. When the driver arrived, the tractor was over dimensional. The customer stated they told the Broker that it was over dimensional. We called Susan, she said she would get us a TONU. That was on Tuesday, 12/07, today is Friday, and she says she still can't get in touch with her customer. Immediately, before our call was over, she said she had a team load going to Homestead, FL. Only 4000 lbs. a water separator, had to be in FL the next day, ran straight thru. We told her we would do the load. 1280 miles paying $4700. Our driver's drove to Carrolltown, PA. Susan said it would be 2 to 3 hours before the customer would be ready to ship. The driver's arrived by 2 PM eastern time. We waited till 5 pm, and could not get Susan, so we called the after hours number. We were told she left at 4 pm, without a call or anything to update us. We were told it was pushed back till the next morning. So we waited, making several inquiries the next day, and her telling us that it was still not ready. All the time assuring us it was a good load. So we waited a day and a half, and now she tells us, she can't get in touch with her customer. He won't return her calls or emails. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE! They do not know what they are doing, and will not pay you, what they owe you! PATRICK TRANSPORTS LLC, CULLMAN, AL
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review