Membership(s) & License
US DOT #76235
5001 US Highway 30 West
<a href="/best-movers/Indiana/Fort-Wayne/allied-van-lines-reviews-1/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I utilized Allied Van Lines Moving who contracted Berger to really get and move my stuff crosscountry. The movers were somewhat late showing up yet not a major ordeal. They were neighborly and convenient in stacking up my stuff.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Just composition an audit since I see the majority of the negative surveys. The armed force sent us Allied Van lines to do our turn and they were awesome. The driver went over the structure to clarify all that he was expounding on every thing, what the packers were doing, and so on. Friendly and got us our stuff the morning we moved into our new residence. What's more, we even asked for them to come the morning of Labor Day and the driver let me know no issue.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Tops the list of bad encounters in moving I've ever had. The Allied movers unpacked our boxes, stuck them into the truck wherever they fit, broke them, then denied it. They came on the wrong date, were unwilling to listen to our needs, were in a rush to dump our stuff and leave. The local movers contracted help said the Allied moving team was a standout among the most unprofessional groups they had ever met. Yet, amazingly, some way or another all complaints are denied. Keep away at any cause.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.