2305 White Oak Dr
<a href="/best-movers/Georgia/Valdosta/liberty-moves-inc-316027280/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
The. Absolute. Worst. When I set up the move i had my assistant send Landon pictures of the rooms at my house and discussed the size of the house we we're moving from. It was all "oh we're the best, we won't charge you hidden fees like the rest of these guys, you're in good hands blah blah" 3 hours before they were supposed to arrive I get a text from the "sales manager" that says hey I didn't realize how much stuff you have. We need to send twice the number of guys and charge you double per hour. Also just noticing the safe in the pics you sent me before I gave you this quote. That will be $300 more. We'll be there at 9 (an hour ahead of schedule). After a long back and forth while I'm trying to do last minute packing we settle on 2 extra guys coming and $50 more per hour. Movers show up at 11:30. Husband ends up going back for the 2 safes with 2 friends because the 6 guys that were there couldn't figure out how to get them loaded up. Fast forward to the new house. Everything is being unloaded. My king size mattress and box springs come out of the truck soaking wet to the point that water is being trailed behind as they drag it through my house. Someone had apparently done a crap job of patching a hole in the roof of the truck causing a leak that luckily my mattress was under or the rest of my belongings would have been soaked as well. Send pictures to Landon. "We will do an Insurance claim. It will cost me $250 bucks but I'm ok with it ." So we pay in full. Monday I get the run around. Tuesday I'm asked to resend pics to an email. I don't hear from them for 3 weeks so i text to ask what's up and get a text that says "My insurance company will not let me replace your mattress for it getting wet . They will only let me have it professionally cleaned for you . I can help you do that but we need to square up on your bill . You neglected to tell Me that you had a piano which is a $300 fee . What would you like me to do ?" If there's extra fees, no worries. That should be disclosed when booking a move. Not 3 weeks later when you are looking to get out of paying for a problem that your company caused. I will be glad to send anyone looking to do business with this company screenshots of the conversations that we had throught the process and would warn anyone looking for movers to look elsewhere. Moving is stressful enough as it is, you do not want to deal with the unnecessary stress that this company will put on you throughout the process.
ELIZABETH L LEWIS
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I contracted with Landon a specific time frame I needed my move done by. Without any notification, he decided that a delay was acceptable and that "I wouldn't mind" . Had I not contacted him as to why no one had shown up at the designated time, he was OK with me just sitting around waiting with no notification or explanation. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!! Then he wondered why it upset me. His 'only 2 hour delay' turned out to be over an 8 hour delay! Instead of being done by 4 pm as contracted, they were not completed until after midnight! No apologies, no discount for inadequate service. He was more concerned about getting his payment than he was about providing excellent service to the customer. BE AWARE!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.