Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1999588
6910 Cheswick Drive
<a href="/best-movers/Georgia/Riverdale/frontline-moving-services/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
This is the best move I have ever had. The movers did their employment, they worked for each and every dime they earned. I abhor moving, however they really made it an anxiety free move. They appeared on time, kept to the assention, and were exceptionally proficient. The move was really less expensive than my last move, however they beyond any doubt improved occupation. No whine! I would be utilizing Frontline movers once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Since the previous 4 years of I and my spouse moving, we have never had such superb movers. They appeared on time and took care of every one of our things superbly well. Not even a scratch. They were extremely amiable and even introduced the things. It was an astounding Job!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I used this company in June 2018 to move a 6 bedroom (6,000 sq ft) home and only 3 guys showed up including Godwin (the owner). They brought a small 26ft Uhaul truck that was not big enough to load up even half of our things. It ended up taking them 10 hours(10am - 8pm) (2 trips) to move ONLY 65% of our home. And by them charging by the hour I had to tell them to stop because it was dark and there was no way they would be able to move everything by even 12am costing way to much $. I ended up having to miss work the following day and move an entire basement by myself. It should not take 12+ hours to move a 6 bedroom home. They also broke a pipe on our Washer and when I contacted Godwin to pay for the repair he flat out said no and refused to! He said I would have to sue him to get the money. Even though the service comes with a $300 damage coverage. I would warn anybody to not use this company at all!!!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.