540 Allied Industrial BLVD
<a href="/best-movers/Georgia/Macon/blair-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
The movers came but from the first moment the driver got there he told me that I more stuff. I was a little frustrated but they started working and worked very had for the hold day. I would of given a better rate if things hadn't changed.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
My sweetheart and I needed to work while me were migrating and truly expected to contract movers. They were quick, effective, dealt with our stuff, and even spared us cash toward the end, which was extremely required. My just thump on our experience: When they got down to the keep going three things on the truck, they ceased once they got down to the keep going three things on the truck and said they required us to pay them first. They said they had been smoldered some time recently, where individuals let them empty, and didn't pay. Reasonable, yet they appeared a bit excessively worried about us not paying them which irritated me a bit. In any case, goodness well...they did general do what needs to be done.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Thursday August 21,2014 we believed our family unit moving employment to Blair Moving. These men appeared on time and prepared to move our assets of somewhere in the range of 20 years worth of collecting.All three men were affable and listened to what we needed done. After five hours, we were moved into our new home somewhere in the range of 25 miles away with no problems!!!! At the end of the day, these folks listened to our wishes and put our furniture where we needed. Our furniture was covered and shrivel wrapped....no harm!! Our aggregate moving bill..... simply over $1K. My wife and I profoundly prescribe this organization and group.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.