Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1187702
4194 Northeast Expressway
<a href="/best-movers/Georgia/Atlanta/bulldog-movers-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Do not use. Terrible company. To many issues for a simple 1 bedroom move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Bulldog/Buckhead Movers are the GREATEST right from the sales rep (Shawn) to the packers and movers (Coco and his team)!!!! They were absolutely proficient, fast, legit, effective and sensibly priced. I wouldn't entrust my own things to anybody other moving service. I'll be hiring them for any future moves I have. Awesome to work with!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Bulldog Movers sent four employees, all of which were under the influence of marijuana based on the strong smell that was pouring out of their truck cab and all over their clothes, for my move. They arrived almost 2 hours late and had I not had to be out of the house that day I would have canceled based on that. The supervisor then coerced me into signing for the cheapest insurance option as he explained to me that the more expensive option was not to cover damaged goods but rather if the truck had a wreck or they caught my house on fire. I stupidly believed him and when they dropped my big green egg and tore a light fixture off the side of my house the company offered me $157 to settle the claim and asked that I sign an agreement to not "disparage" them in writing. There is no way in hell I will sign that and would rather eat the measly $157 to post a truthful review so other people dont have to experience the same issues I did.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
NO SHOWED ON MOVING DAY!!! Screwed us ROYALLY! This company didn't show up or fulfill on their contract on moving, despite my $630 deposit. I have NEVER had a more stressful day in my life. We closed on 2 houses in one day, sold one, purchased another. They were supposed to be at our house at 10AM and text us when they were on their way...at 10:30 I still had not heard from them. I had to call them in the middle of our closing to see where they were. They said "I'm sorry Mrs. Bazzell, but we won't be able to fulfill on that today, the soonest we can do it is Sunday (this was on Friday)." No reason or explanation and only the 1 "I'm sorry." I called back several times and never EVEN got an apology. All other moving companies were booked that day and we had to be out THAT DAY! My husband and I had to try and move our 5 bedroom house by ourselves with a 2 year old and a do in tow. DO NOT TRUST such an important responsibility to this company!!! And this comes from someone in a marketing profession that NEVER leaves a bad review. I did get my deposit back the next week. Be warned!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.