Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1414900
100 Piedmont CT Suite G
<a href="/best-movers/Georgia/Atlanta/americansouth-moving-services-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Alex And Christine D
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
We profoundly compliment the Burlingame Bekins associate for their complete conference preceding our turn. We observed the assessments to be amazingly exact. We likewise observed the packers to be extremely effective and persevering. The moving staff were just as proficient, educated and amicable. Our interstate move happened easily. The movers/packers touched base on time and approached our prized belonging with deference and consideration both on the stacking and emptying closes. We couldn't have been more content with our choice to run with Bekins/Wheaton Moving and Storage. We profoundly suggest them for all you're moving requirements!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Awful, DON'T USE SYKES MOVING AND STORAGE - BEKINS. Moved from CA to GA. Our van was 10 days late, an entire 17 days after get. Their head office couldn't find our van for 10 more days after the 7 day crosscountry trip, and couldn't let us know where our effects were. They would not repay us for 10 days in a lodging with 2 children and 2 felines. We were frightened that our whole van was taken to Mexico and we would never see our effects again. Their corporate office including the workplace of the president would NOT give back our calls. We at long last followed our van ourselves to SYKES MOVING AND STORAGE, a Bekins holding parcel on Vivian Sykes St. in Atlanta. It had been staying there for 10 days and Tom, the Bekins operators at Sykes Moving and Storage simply couldn't have cared less in the event that it ever got conveyed. He said it was dropped off there by mix-up and wasn't their issue. It took 3 more days of shouting and debilitating to call the police to get Tom at Sykes Moving and Storage - Bekins to convey the van. When they did, the "team" appeared as though they had quite recently been grabbed from a road corner. None of them could barely communicate in English. Despite the fact that the cases were clearly stamped, they actually tossed everything into the primary floor as opposed to putting every case in their particular rooms in this three-story home. Heaps of harm. Tom is totally uncouth and a liar, so be careful with this moving company.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.