6419 Philips Highway
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Florida/Jacksonville/baymeadows-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
We as of late (a month back however we've been occupied!) contracted Baymeadows Movers to help us move from the spot we were leasing into our first home. Subsequent to calling around to a few moving organizations and Jax and having no good fortune, we had Baymeadows Movers recommenced to us by numerous companions. They were affable and proficient via telephone when booking our arrangement, and the value they cited was lower than a few others we had become on the web. The day of the move they appeared acceptable on time (perhaps a couple of minutes early) and were efficient to the point that they moved everything out of our 999 sq ft 3 room and into the truck in around 30 minutes. We just had a long way to go, yet all things considered (with an espresso and doughnut break) they had us moved out and in by 10:30am - around a hour and a half. The specialists were extraordinarily amicable and pleasant, and intentionally attempted to be quick so we could pay the base charge.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I have moved a few times, some great encounters and some not all that good. This experience was awesome!! The group arrived sooner than required and completed in front of calendar. They were exceptionally decent, and even made a special effort to help me with things that were in my auto. I would exceptionally suggest the group for any move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Most exceedingly bad moving service. conveyed 2 weeks after the conveyance date, and undermined to charge more than $400 additional, in spite of a coupling contract. impolite client service, amateurish and inconsistent!
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review