Membership(s) & License
US DOT #527721
815 South Main Street
<a href="/best-movers/Florida/Jacksonville/action-household-goods-forwarders-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Awful, shocking background with these folks. I won't dive into every one of the points of interest, yet I would by no means trust them with anything fragile or important. Wish I could append a photo to demonstrat to you the employment they did stacking our family unit things from our carport into our compartment. As far as we can tell, put gently, these folks are heedless and discourteous. Furthermore, via telephone I was cited a rate of $79/hour for two movers. When we got the bill, we were charged that sum, in addition to charged a fuel extra charge of $25 (despite the fact that they were essentially stacking our holder from our carport and not driving it anyplace), in addition to they charged us for "travel time" of 45 minutes. When I called the proprietor to get some information about all these extra charges that hadn't been uncovered in advance, one of the movers yelled at me that "my time is significant" and after that debilitated to call the police. My wife and two youngsters couldn't accept what we were hearing. I've never had that sort of involvement with a moving moving company some time recently.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I have moved each and every year since I've been 17. Obviously, I have it down to a science, paying little respect to bent the real errand sucks no doubt. Amid my last move I chose to treat myself (and alleviate two of my fellow companions and that one gentleman with the truck from doing me some help) and essentially contract movers. These folks wound up being An OK. Everything worked out as expected. I planned my turn a week or two early, they appeared on time, they were pleasant to me, they got all the overwhelming items, got them to my new residence in record time, and did not break, scratch, or mark a solitary thing. I figure they did leave a major scratch in my floor, however it was being revamped at any rate. They will charge you for travel time on either side of your genuine move so simply ensure they give you the full quote. The procedure isn't precisely scrappy yet it isn't so much that in advance either. Would I utilize them once more? Most likely, yet it just relies on upon how shabby I'm feeling. It wound up being about $750 for a one room move. Yowser!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.