1975 E Sunrise Blvd Ste 601
<a href="/best-movers/Florida/Fort-Lauderdale/long-distance-relocation-group-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Our ultimate goal in finding a mover was to get a reasonable price with no headaches. I heard a million bad stories about movers and luckily for us it wasn't a terribly tough decision to make after speaking with both Sammy and his supervisor patrick at Long Distance Inc . Sammy got me out a reasonable price and was able to give me a military discount. when abraham and his crew got here they got right to work and did pretty much everything for me. we were moving a 2/2 apt from jersey city to brooklyn so it was a pretty quick move. they got here this morning, loaded and packed it al in their truck (which was surprisingly clean my wife adds) and drove to brooklyn. we needed a little bit of in between time so the crew went for lunch and met us in brooklyn where they placed all the furniture into the house. overall the guys delivered on their promises and left me and my wife happy.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
This company is horrible. I have never had such a miserable customer service experience. This companies sales staff is aggressive, rude, and will bombard you with text messages on your personal number. The upper-level management couldn't be less helpful and frankly, it is very obvious they do not care about what they are doing or their customers. I was repeatedly given false, misleading information, and I was assured over and over that my items would arrive within 7-14 business days. It is now business day 14 and my items are still in Southern California, where they started. Do not even consider using this company any move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY, YOU'LL REGRET IT! I've moved crosscountry twice with different moving companies, the latter being this one. Provided an estimate and went through each room of my home, with accurate information on each item.The estimate that they gave me was SO FAR OFF from the final. Told me 5k, and they did NOT estimate correctly. They show up WITH A RENTED TRUCK, that wasn't going to move a home of items that we discussed. They loaded it up and were only half way through. Here's where they get you! THE TRUCK IS LOADED & THAT'S WHEN THEY SAY THIS IS GOING TO BE DOUBLE! We tried to be reasonable with them on the phone,the guy was rude, kept talking over him, and HUNG UP W/O HELPING US! MIND YOU OUR LIFE IS SITTING ON THE TRUCK AND NEED TO BE 11 STATES AWAY IN 5 DAYS. Put us in a rock and a hard place, which feels like their plan all along! I HAD TO PAY 11K FOR THIS MOVE. THAT WE DID NOT HAVE. Turned down 3 other companies and I regret it. To be clear, moving co's pick up from LOCATION A and to take items to new home at LOCATION B. That's it,not here. They pick up w/ CONTRACTED WORKERS & RENTED TRUCK, THEN take items to their warehouse IN NJ TO RESHUFFLE! THEN TAKE TO LOCATION B. THIS IS WHERE MY $400 VACUUM WENT MISSING! Also how 80% of furniture was damaged. They just throw items around, I have BRAND NEW Dining & Bedroom sets 6 mo. old that were ALL DAMAGED. BUSTED CORNERS AND GAPING HOLES IN A WOOD DRESSER, HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN? BROKEN DISHES THAT WERE TRIPLE WRAPPED AND MARKED FRAGILE. FAMILY CHINA PASSED DOWN THAT'S UNABLE TO BE REPLACED! Ever since, NO ONE will call me back! BECAUSE THEY HAVE A CALL CENTER SERVICE THAT ANSWERS THE PHONE AND PUSHES MESSAGES...OR SO THEY STATE, BECAUSE I'VE LEFT 10+ MESSAGES AND EMAILS AND NO ONE CALLS BACK.I'VE PLACED A CLAIM WITH THEIR 3RD PARTY INS. I'M ASSUMING AT THIS POINT A MONTH LATER THAT I'M NOT GETTING ANYTHING BACK FOR THEIR NEGLIGENCE. BUYER BEWARE DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.