Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1637796
3 Lewis Circle
<a href="/best-movers/Delaware/Wilmington/two-men-and-a-truck-wilmington-de-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Moving was so much easier than I anticipated! I had dreaded it and knew i wasn't ready but Kris and Darrel showed up and made my day. I planned for them to just move the heavy stuff but they talked through my needs and quickly and cheaply got it done. the guys were professional and uniformed and very friendly. I had heard great things about them and in this case they lived up to their reputation. It was all done in 3 hours!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
This is a tremendous moving company! I used them when I moved from PA to VA, and the move could not have gone better. I was able to get a quote and schedule a move very easily. Additionally, the two movers checked in multiple times during the move to make sure everything was going well. I would recommend this company to anyone moving.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Utilized then twice now for new stronghold to Wilmington moves. The folks were on time and prepared to work when they arrived. I couldn't have better things to say. We moved a few huge unbalanced things and they brought great consideration with everything. Astounding background.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
Can't even comment on the movers because we never made it that far. Would never give these people a dime of my money. Lying about the cost of the move, lying about what you will and won't move, story constantly changing about why you want to increase the price. Save yourself the stress and book different movers.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
There was a miscommunication between the owner of Two Men and a Truck and myself, or so I am led to believe. I was under the impression that I was scheduled for a moving date which was typed on the written estimate. Nowhere on the written estimate does it indicate that a deposit was necessary or even to confirm the date. It would be assumed that we were scheduled after the owner arrived to assess the items to be moved and verbally choosing a date. When I followed up a few days later to confirm the date, I was told by the owner, who came to see the items and verbally committed to a date that that date was no longer available. I was incredulous. How could the date not be saved? Do these people not realize that customers rely on hard dates when moving? Nonetheless, why would the owner not follow-up first with a potential customer before giving away the date that was committed to? This is the wrong way to conduct an operation.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.