5260 Altura St
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Colorado/Denver/zip-2-zip-moving/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Cant Thank Zip to Zip enough to help me move. The folks were awesome they were cautious and extremely affable. You could tell they realized what they were doing. I just reserved my spot with Zip to Zip since they guaranteed I could be gotten and conveyed in the brief span outline I had. I was passed up the whole experience over all and would exceedingly prescribe Zip to Zip for anybody searching for movers.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
At the point when my planned mover appeared on moving day requesting twice as much cash, I connected with Zip to Zip. A companion of mine utilized them and said they were astonishing. I read some negative things online so when I called I was 100% legitimate and limit with them requesting the same consequently. I clarified my circumstance and Frank let me know that I had been lure and exchanged and that he was glad for me for having the balls to dismiss them. In spite of the fact that their cost was higher than my introductory cost with the unmentionable moving company, it was reasonable and genuine and they showed up the following day to my salvage. The driver was the special case who communicated in ENglish and that was hard in light of the fact that I was attempting to clarify things and required pressing. Generally no issues by any stretch of the imagination!
Niels van Ingen
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
This company seem to have perfect reviews on some of the shipping sites and no idea how that can be true. Have been trying to get something super simple done for 5 days so far and have gotten nowhere. Constantly have to call them and can't get a clear answer on a simple questions. Where and when will you pick up car and will you honor your word... Nothing. No do what you say, say what you do here.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review