Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2042
4655 Geneva St
<a href="/best-movers/Colorado/Denver/great-plains-north-american-company-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I had been perusing frightfulness stories about long separation movers so I brought a chance with these folks and the experience was good to the point that I wish I could give more stars. They moved me out of my stockpiling unit in Denver and moved every one of my things to Texas. But rather one thing was even chipped.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Beyond terrible customer service. After the date our delivery should have arrived passed we called and were told "sears shouldn't give out delivery dates, we only go to your area once a month... it should arrive some time in March" We ordered a HUGE French door fridge. This is unacceptable and the worst part was customer service, if you want to call it that.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I am so glad i did not make my decision for a moving company based on reviews. I was moving from Denver to Firestone. 1 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor to a 2 bedroom house. I had 3 moving companies come out and give me a estimate for packing and moving my apartment. All 3 companies were with in $500 of each other. I chose Great Plains because the salesman showed up on time and made me feel comfortable. On the day of the move i got a phone call from Great Plains letting me know the crew was about 30 min away. Surprisingly they showed up on time but only had 3 movers. I was told that their would be 4 - 6. Walked the crew lead through my place and let him know what was to be packed and what was staying. They started packing at about 10 am and started moving my furniture about 1130 am. Those 3 guys had my apartment completely moved out and loaded by 4 pm. They arrived in Firestone at 530 pm. I walked the crew through my house and told them where i wanted everything. That crew was absolutely amazing. They put everything where i wanted it. All my furniture set up (couch, table, chairs, bed, dresser w/mirror, washer and dryer). The whole crew was awesome. I have nothing negative to say about my move. Thank you Great Plains.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.