1410 Dustry Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/Colorado/Colorado-Springs/all-my-sons-moving-storage-of-colorado-springs-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
These movers helped a lot on my move from Texas to Colorado. Instead of using a moving company that was close to my old home, I decided to take a chance and use this company which was very close to my new home. I have to admit that there was some hesitation when deciding to use a moving company. Part of me did not want strangers touching my belongings, putting them in a truck, taking them on the road and dropping them off at my new location. When I first contacted them they were very friendly with me and understood my situation when I explained it to them. I had no idea how using a mover worked and what risks I would be taking by using a mover to help me with my relocation. They are very understanding of first time movers and give us all the information that we may need to make an educated decision of whether or not we should use a mover for our move. I decided to go ahead and use their service. They scheduled me for an appointment about a month later because that was when I was planning to start moving. On the day of the move, their truck came to my street and three men helped me get all my things into the truck. It was pretty amazing how fast they got all my things in there. If I were to rent my own truck on that day, it would have probably taken me a whole weekend to get it in there even with the help of some family and friends. For them, it took about 5 hours to load the truck and get on the road. They probably took about one break to eat lunch and rest but they wasted no time at all. I met with them at my other location and once I opened the doors to my new home, they were back in business. Everything I wanted in my new home was brought in and they even placed things where I said I wanted them to be. They were also very careful with fragile things like vases and boxes of plates. I should also add that they did a great job wrapping things that they thought could get scratched or damaged during the move. I would have never wrapped anything if I had moved on my own. My new place was fully furnished as soon as everything was brought in and all I had to do was unpack my clothing to put in my drawers which have already been placed in the bedrooms. As soon as they finished, I made sure to tip them for doing such a great job. If you are looking to move out or in the area of Colorado Springs, I highly recommend that you use this moving company to do your move. You will save lots of time which could be better spent elsewhere.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I am an Army Veteran and have used my share of moving company's across the country. All My Son's have been the best company yet! They worked me into their schedule for a same day move. The movers were o time, quick, friendly, professional, and moved my items with care. They made sure to properly secure all my belongings in their truck so nothing would shift or fall. It was worth every cent spent!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Terrible!! I wish I could give 0 stars because I definitely would! They showed up 2 hours late to our move and pushed me around because my husband wasn't there and charged us 2x the amount they quotes us and damaged $350 in our stuff! Rediculous! Never use them!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
David Eddy and Jessimiah Black asked their boss to have more work on Sunday May 8th 2016. They moved me fast and effectively. It was awesome. They made my life really easy. I would definitely recommend them as the main Colorado Springs movers! Thanks guys!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Awesome gathering of folks. Simple to work with, gracious, proficient. Diligent employees, didn't dillydally or slow down. Arrived later than booked time, yet called and clearly didn't charge for it. Would utilize them once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
I'm a neighbor of someone who hired All My Sons. Not happy with the attitude in person or on the phone. Parked illegally and blocked vehicles in parking lot.
All My Sons Moving & Storage
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Hello! My business listing on your website needs to be updated please, as there is some inaccurate information in it. (https://www.movingauthority.com/best-movers/Colorado/Colorado-Springs/all-my-sons-moving-storage-of-colorado-springs-reviews/ ) (Phone: (719) 249-0930 Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 7am-9pm, Sun 9pm-7am ) Thank you so much for listing our business and for your help in correcting this information!
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review