Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1861505
3593 Windsor Drive
<a href="/best-movers/Colorado/Aurora/armstrong-relocation-company-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
we needed to evacuate a 90 foot pine tree that was direclty in the way of a broken sewer line that required repair. this moving company rushed to plan the tree evacuation and made an exceptional showing. the group was greatly proficient and their valuing was exceptionally sensible contrasted with different offers we got. they likewise tidied up the whole zone including the circular drive and did not harm our yard by any means. we prescribed them to our neighbor who had a dead tree that was between 2 houses and some electrical lines. this neighbor was greatly satisfied with their work also. i would exceedingly prescribe them to any individual who needs tree evacuation and stump granulating administrations. i will utilize them again if the need ever emerges. patty morris roswell, ga
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Another mover had misquoted our turn and held the greater part of our assets in a stockroom for 5 months. It was a debacle. We had moved from California to North Carolina, sort of far. Armstrong was astonishing. They ensured that their movers could meeting my lawyer at the other (insidiousness) moving moving company stockroom and they stacked everything up (while my lawyer took care of the shenanigans) and Armstrong moved it from Los Angeles to here in Raleigh. They went far beyond in ensuring that we recovered our stuff. I was grateful to the point that they would go into an exceptionally odd and uncomfortable circumstance with a specific end goal to give astonishing administration. They were stunning. Much obliged to you!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.