Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-3591
4205 South B Street Suite A
<a href="/best-movers/California/Stockton/broadway-moving-and-storage-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I was glad, however not excessively inspired with the general administration from this organization when we employed them in January 2011. The folks who did the pressing were amicable and appeared to be quick, thought it took longer than they expected and everybody was obviously drained before the day's over! Moving went easily, however a few folks on the team were unique in relation to the folks who pressed, so I was happy I arrived to manage the whole time. Several things got broken (two old floor lights) and a bed outline got scratched, yet I believe is not bad, but at the same time not enough to blow anyone's mind with moving. The folks who unloaded were not neighborly and truly sassed the pressing employment done by the other group! I felt that was extremely amateurish, however they were correct, who packs live plants in a case with cocoa paper on top??? We purchased a house, so we are moving once more. I thought I would locate a superior organization for this move. In the wake of perusing all the Yelp audits, looking at costs, and calling around, I am having Broadway turned out to give me an appraisal. Why? They offer an in home evaluation and a "not to surpass" value cite. Last time they took longer than they assessed, yet just charged us the cost from the evaluation! I'll endure two or three pressing mix-ups not to get ripped off by an organization that charges a hourly rate and won't turn out to give me an evaluation. I'll post again in the event that we choose to run with them for this move as well.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
It took longer than they expected and everybody was obviously drained before the day's over! Moving went easily, however a few folks on the team were unique in relation to the folks who pressed, so I was happy I arrived to manage the whole time. Several things got broken (two old floor lights) and a bed outline got scratched, yet I believe is not bad, but at the same time not enough to blow anyone's mind with moving.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.