Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2736217
1416 San Mateo Ave
<a href="/best-movers/California/South-San-Francisco/golden-gate-moving-co-llc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I required somebody who could get my upright piano up a limited stair with an entire 90 turn at the top, just 32" wide. It is an exceptionally intense occupation despite the fact that I knew it should be possible. I could get a cost by messaging photographs of the stairs and measurements of the piano. It was not shoddy but rather I didn't need modest, I needed great and I got it. Sal and his team appeared on time, were immediate and productive. They buckled down and well. I'm satisfied. They were prescribed by the house movers who moved me in.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
As a solitary lady around here all alone it's alarming finding help moving. I brought all over and had three individuals turned out for appraisals that were downright crawls and an excessive amount of. Until a companion prescribed his piano movers to me. He said they likewise do family unit moves. Beyond any doubt enough I called Golden Gate and PJ turned out and was a sweetheart not in any manner unpleasant like the others. Truly forthright and fair. Touched base on time as said and had a group accessible the following week to make my turn. It was astounding! I didn't lift a finger and every one of the folks were so watchful and neighborly. It's an old school family claimed business with observable ethic and trustworthiness.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
Horrible experience with this moving company! Movers did not show up on time and operator was not responsive! Ended up making changes to everything. Stay away from this company!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.