Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1031687
8616 Cuyamaca St. Suite 102
<a href="/best-movers/California/Santee/north-park-transfer-and-storage-inc/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
This mover made a superb showing for me. I was somewhat anxious about moving subsequent to having terrible encounters before. North Park turned out to give me an appraisal which ended up being exceptionally exact. The day of moving the folks made an extraordinary showing of wrapping up all my furniture and were super watchful when they moved it. Not one thing got scratched, dropped or broken. They were exceptionally expert and amicable as well. I profoundly recommend them and would call them again.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Mark and Missy Keller as of late helped us with our turn. They landed on time as planned with all the vital hardware required. They instantly surveyed the circumstance and completed the occupation effectively immediately. With this move we were concerned they may experience issues with our substantial 650lb. safe. They moved it so effectively and without a scratch on it or harm to the floor. Check even offered to level the safe at our new area. They are clearly experienced in a wide range of moves and took extraordinary consideration not to harm anything. We were extremely awed with the expert and considerate administration we got and would prescribe North Park Transfer and Storage to every one of our loved ones.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
These folks are brilliant! They were sorted out and effective from the moment they arrived. They stacked up our townhouse rapidly and dumped our new home considerably speedier. They were decent, expert, and all the more significantly cautious with our assets. They were extremely aware of their surroundings ensuring they didn't harm dividers, light installations, and so forth. I was most inspired at the quality it took for our curved machine and cowhide couch. They made it look so natural. The expense was substantially more sensible than different organizations that I reached. Between the cost and the kind voice on the telephone, it was a no brainier that I was going to contract them. I am glad to the point that I did. Moving day was a breeze and push free! Much thanks to you to such an extent! In the event that I ever move again, I will call Galaxy Movers!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.