850 Parker Street Building A
<a href="/best-movers/California/Santa-Clara/titanium-relocation-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I just hired them for my move. Right from the minute the movers arrived I felt at ease and knew the men helping me were reliable.. They completed everything really quick and took care of my things with care (that was my primary concern). I would recommend these folks to anybody in the Bay Area!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Whatever you do do not hire this company, I found out after all the bad Facebook reviews. The first issue arrose when I had a lady Kim call me saying I needed to have my move time earlier because if not my stuff and someone else's could get mixed up. I proceeded to ask why anyone elses stuff would be on the truck I'm paying hourly for, she then said it was because someone else had a plane to catch. The next issue came when the movers were late after saying they needed to come early whatever fine but then they come to the door and start getting pissy because we had a few laundry baskets with long katanna swords in them that could not be boxes up the man started to say we weren't packed or ready to move his rudeness made me want to call the man I'd been corresponding with Ryan. So I told them to wait while I called z after speaking with him he was able to explain a few things better and told me he would call the driver and talk to him a few minutes later I here the truck close and leave. I tried calling Ryan back and the driver to no avail. I then got a bill for the 620$ for the move, if that wasn't bad enough upon recollection I never gave them a card.. looking closer at the invoice I noticed it wasn't even my card they charged, iII called back asking about bout it and the manager said it was a four hour minimum and that I shouldn't have slammed the door in his driver's face, he then continued to tell scream and curse at me telling me I was a horrible person for makeing them drive down here and then not pay them and if I was so poor I couldn't afford it to go get a uhaul and do it myself. After dealing with this I then proceeded to Google and find all the bad and disturbing Facebook reviews so I contacted the FMCSA and filed a complaint . There have already been several fraud and violation complaints against them this year. Do not I repeat do not hire this company. I don't want anyone else to have the experience I had
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
They outsource to other carriers and have no idea where your shipment might be- managed to lose our entire household shipment containing precious designer wardrobe items, expensive kitchen appliances, electronics. EVERYTHING. Hire them only if you are ok with losing your entire household belonging -they routinely mis-deliver to other customers
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.