850 Parker Street Building A
Company's Membership needs to be upgraded. Please Become a Member pressing below.Become a member
HOW CAN WE HELP
08:00 AM - 21:00 PM
<a href="/best-movers/California/Santa-Clara/best-moving-van-line-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Get these folks for your move! Truly, they are great to work with.They are spectacular! I have used them twice. They are professional, on time, fast and dependable. The movers appeared on time .They were most delightful and did such an incredible job of moving all my stuff. They were proficient, extra careful about not breaking anything. I will be recommending Best Moving Van Line to every one of my loved ones and will be using them again.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
How is this company still in business??? I will tell you how they use Broker company's with good reviews to do the smooth-talking, and then you get this company. If I knew that this company would be handling my move, I would have never used them in a million years. On pick up, they showed up 3 hours late. My pick-up time was supposed to be 3-5 pm. They showed up at quarter to 9. On arrival, I was told that the tariff was filled out improperly, and they had to call to get it adjusted from weight to something else. This was my first red flag. If it weren't for the fact that I had already put a large sum of money down, I would have just called it then. They get all my stuff out to the truck and tell me it will be almost a grand more than initially quoted and that I owed them over 900 right then and there in cash. I looked at the guy and told him that I had a cashier's check for the original amount and that I could write him a check for the remaining amount as it was now after 10 pm, and nowhere was open for me to run and get that kind of cash. Things to look out for that they will not tell you. the first available pick-up date is the date they start counting from for your delivery. SO if you need your stuff quickly don't use this company. You want an update, you need to call them and ask, and you need to keep calling because they will not contact you. I had to reach out almost every day to get them to give me anything, only to call back and be told that that was not correct. If you are making a long-distance move, don't do what I did. Check the U.S Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Website https://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/hhg/search.asp? or even the California Movers & Storage Association website https://www.thecmsa.org/html/consumer/consumer.htm. I wish I had done this before moving. Also, know your rights when looking for a company. In my post-move research, I found out that a lot of these little companies are just scammers, and you can report them to the federal government. There are so many resources available, and it is so sad that these websites designed to help the people moving are berried, buy ads, and shady companies like this one.
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Add a Review