Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-5591
269 McCreery Avenue
<a href="/best-movers/California/San-Jose/dl-movers/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
This is the third moving organization my wife and I have utilized. The best experience we have ever had! Extraordinary folks, awesome state of mind, exceptionally pleasing and neighborly. I wouldn't waver to ever utilize these folks again!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
It has taken me some time to offer my review. I had such a traumatic moving experience with my previous landlord. My Pastors ended up helping me to offer support. The team was great and also really helped lift the experience. Initially, the team of packers came to my old unit to pack my things. I was nervous, at first, but, they were friendly, focused, and professional. It was a small team, but, they were amazing. Super organized. They knew exactly what to do. They used a variety of boxes, (wardrobe, large, small), and great packing material for everything. They packed a large one, almost 2 bedrooms, in only 3.5 hours. Alisa, Ruben, and Miro--thank you so much! Next, the crew came to load my belongings into the van. These are big, strong, guys, but, they were very kind and professional. They loaded the truck and unloaded it at a storage facility since my new apartment was not ready to move into yet. Although I had two of the largest storage units, they were still quite small and the team managed to fit my many items neatly and securely into both. Afterward, all the work was very neatly displayed on the order and the payment process was smooth. When unpacking my items, it is very clear that a lot of thought went into how to pack them so that they would be secure/unbroken. Ultimately, this was an excellent experience that I will consider for my next move. Thank you, Micah, Salvador, and Kevin. May God bless your whole team and family!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.