Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1076656
789 Rialto Blvd
<a href="/best-movers/California/San-Bernardino/redlands-moving-and-storage-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
These movers have moved my family various times particularly my mother who is a travelling RN so she never stays put in one spot. With regards to my family when all is said in done I just need individuals I can trust in the home. Each time we have moved these folks made it less stressful than I suspected it could be. I would recommend these folks to everybody.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Redlands Moving and Storage recently moved our household items from Colton to a senior community in Banning, Ca. Two polite, considerate, careful and swift movers named David and Cricket took care of our needs within 6 hours from start to finish. I would give them a 5 star rating Plus for their excellent care of our belongings. They were extremely courteous and helped place each item in our new home right where we wanted it with no damage to any of the items. Some of the items were extremely heavy and they gave us no complaints but did everything we ask. Kudos to these gentlemen and the great company they represent. Thank you, guys!!! Susie & Mike
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Jason and Manuel came to my house to take my old washer from the second 2nd floor, up to the 3rd floor, to remove it. They then took my new washer downstairs to the 2nd floor.....and they then installed it! This was all after the 2 guys HomeDepot sent to do this,couldn't do it because it was too hard. So they left the new washer in the living room!!! They left the old one in my daughter's room. Jason and Manuel came the same day and did it all! I would recommend these gentlemen to anyone, for any move. Thank you Jason and Manuel! Keith Sterbling
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Great company with honest hard working guys. James and Debbie in the office took good care of us! Recommend them to anyone Moving out of state from California
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.