18534 Northridge Dr
<a href="/best-movers/California/Salinas/power-moves-services/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
We as of late migrated from N Salinas over to Seaside, and surprisingly we chose to let the aces handle it! I found this moving company after a snappy Google look, and my call and concerns where immediately replied by supervisor Johnny. Simple to book and inside of the night we had our movers planned. They offer a really sensible hourly rate with a three hour least, and for us it included two fit movers who brought their own particular XL truck and rigging. Our moving experts where extremely proficient additionally well disposed. They strolled the house first space to space to go over points of interest, unique things, and so on They attempted to pack our whole three room house, and where really fast! We have a considerable measure of reflected delicate furniture, and in addition music hardware and fine works of art that where a worry of our own. Both movers wrapped and moved these pieces with the most extreme ability and consideration. For an additional layer of many-sided quality it was full scale deluge downpour around one hour into the move, yet the folks where on top of it thus watchful to not harm any of our water delicate pieces. They additionally arranged to tape off our whole new covered territory to secure the floor, extremely careful! I bounced in a couple times to help with boxes yet sincerely we fundamentally could kick back and wrap up the little stuff entire these folks tetrised our stuff into the truck. On the off chance that you've considered getting help moving don't second figure employing these folks! The whole move, pack and unloading, was finished that day in under 8 hours. When we arrived they unload the truck box and piece at once, along everything to the room it should be in and can even reassemble furniture and overwhelming pieces. Extraordinary experience, would approach them again for our next migration!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I didn't want to hire movers to help, but I'm so glad my husband researched and found these guys! So glad we called them- it would have taken us 8 times as long, if not more, to do what they did in five hours. They helped carefully pack up all our furniture, bed, and box after box after box, and then move it across town, and unpack it and swiftly get it all set up...up a flight of stairs like it wasn't a thing at all- they hardly broke a sweat, and were pleasant and professional the whole time. Not only was I pleased, but they were even so thoughtful as to place a plant in the old garden that I'd taken out of a pot we were moving to the new place. Just a small, sweet detail, and that's the kind of A+ service you will get from Daniel and Johnny. I will definitely call them if we ever have to move again, which, I hope we don't do anytime soon!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.