Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2973
6001 88th St
<a href="/best-movers/California/Sacramento/colonial-van-storage-moving-reviews/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Couldn't be more satisfied. Laborers moving our things to and from their capacity unit were to a great degree expert and cautious of our furniture. Cost was vastly improved then anticipated. Profoundly suggest you call these movers first!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Our turn was an aggregate achievement! Everybody we managed at Allied was amazing! Our driver Curt and his groups on both closures were the most perfectly awesome!!! They were exceptionally expert and they treated the greater part of our things with compelling consideration. We couldn't have requested a superior move the distance around! We will allude anybody requiring movers to Allied.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
WORST. MOVING. COMPANY. EVER. Do not use this company. Kevin came out and gave us a quote. Wish we had gone with Mayflower who moved us the first time! Promised we could have boxes. Drove from EDH to Sac to get them. No way....said they don't have used boxes. That Kevin always promises boxes. They wanted $17 a box. Bought them from U-Haul. Now....our belongings had to go in storage as our home in IL was not ready. Kept calling and asking for things to be sent once we closed. Excuses & lies the whole time. Told us they were calling the driver. When everything was finally delivered, it was a mess. IT CAME ON A TRAIN!! Our king mattress box was broken and it sat for a week in a train car. The baby crib had 5 stickers on it but they never took it apart. Just wrapped it in shrink wrap, with the mattress in it (not in the box we paid for) and sent it that way. Just was destroyed! Did not deliver my husband's tool box. Found it in the warehouse on 9/1. Said they would send it right away. We had to keep emailing to get it.....almost 3 weeks later. Kind of hard to assemble & hang things with no tools! Just don't use this company or Allied. They simply gave us the run around with the insurance too.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.