Pico Rivera Movers Top Rated(888) 787-7813
488 Movers in Pico Rivera
I recently received my delivery, and I'm pleased to leave this review for BLVD Moving. The guys did a great job the whole way through from the packing to the sales process. I've worked with several movers in the past, and this was the most stress-free. They are really professional and helpful. They did everything beyond their limits to make my move stress free for me.
Nightmare experience. Horrible. I have to write a review because the experience was so poor. Over charged, 5 hours late, lost items and then demanded more money. Long story short, they charge a deposit which should get credited to the total hourly bill. Instead, they showed up 5 hours late, making every excuse in the book rather than just owning up to the fact that they made a scheduling error on their end (saying they have me for Sat 5/31, when 5/31 is on a Friday, my moving day, when I am left waiting). The movers themselves were friendly, but lost many items in transit, and then demanded the full payment in cash without deducting the deposit I had given. No discount for being late. No discount for lost items. And would not provide cash receipt so that I could maintain records and possibly dispute. After calling the office and trying to file a complaint and hopeful recovery of horrible service, I was given the run around with no conclusion. Thus, just a horrible service. DO NOT USE.
WORSE MOST DISHONEST COMPANY EVER DEALT WITH!!!! DO NOT USE!! Response to b_ll Sh__ customer service. John the general supervisor at united transportation moving and storage, is let's be clear. You definatly declined to allow an Addendum to be added to form stating that if payment wasn't not made by your company I had protection. Since you have more than one review from an online source stating failure to pay settlements or told people bankruptcy was filed with your CEO/owner) so was it was necessary to have an agreement that would guarantee payment. He is a crook and so is your company. I told you you shouldn't of messed with me.
I did so much research to choose a moving company by making sure they had good reviews and running background checks. I ended up choosing big bens because of the "good" reviews and I even compromised paying more than other companies we were quoted. I would give 0 stars if possible. I had a horrible experience with Big Ben's Moving and Storage. I booked my move a few months earlier and we gave the dimensions to all of the furniture to the sales representative over the phone. He told us most likely we would get our stuff in 5 days. On the day they were coming to pick up my items, I was told that the movers would come between a 4-hour window. They were four hours late AFTER the suggested window of time. I also had added a stop prior to this and when I called they were confused and said that they didn't have another stop even though I was sent the new contract with the stop in it. After they packed all our stuff they said the amount of space we had compared to how much we were quoted was $700 extra!!!!!!!!!!!!! $700! We had to pay way more than what we were quoted because the sales rep miscalculated my move so much... I just took the hit from that figuring it would be okay because I would get my items on time. I was so wrong. After a week, I still had not heard from them. I would call, "customer service" they just tell me the same thing about how they do not have any updates because dispatch had not said anything. I had already passed the "estimated delivery time of 4-21 days" and I still did not receive any updates except that my stuff was sitting in a storage unit in a different state. My move was 1600 miles which is on the lower end of the range they gave me (1501-3300 miles) so it was ridiculous that it took so long. After three weeks I finally got my stuff. Other than taking such a long time to get my items, they completely damaged one of my filing cabinets and I ended up having to fix it with tape. Big Ben's Moving and Storage is a horrible moving company. Do not use!!!
Canxpress Moving team was absolutely excellent. They were extremely professional, efficient and paid attention to details/ instructions given. I'd recommend them to anyone looking to move!!
Best quality movers was fast, friendly and professional. They made quick work of my move and took care to not damage any of my items, even repackaging things to make sure they were secure. I highly recommend them for your next move!
Adrian was our driver and they did a wonderful job. We moved to colorado from California. They wrapped our furniture wonderfully and nothing was damaged and the men were very nice to my children on moving day. If i need to move again I will defiantly use acclaimed movers again.
Great service, friendly guys. Would use Shleppers again without thinking twice. They took apart a big heavy structure and then put it together in the new place. They are very careful, your stuff is their stuff. They are also very respectful.
This is the most unscrupulous company I have had to do business with. Good luck getting your items on time and forget about being reimbursed for an approved insurance claim with them. We have filed complaints with the DOT and CA Insurance commission. This place should not be in business!!!
Mortified at this point. Ive given this company over 2k so far and just found out that my things are still in California? They dont have a driver to go to Florida????? I was told 10 to 14 business days. Not 30 days. Calling is of no use. Trying to get your sales rep is worthless. They answer but are apparently afraid to say hello????? So you have no idea if youve connected. This is awful. So now im in Florida thinking my things will be here at the latest by early next week and that is so not the case. I am livid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are the worst. Set up a moving date and time and never showed. Said they wouldn't come to Montana, after they agreed to move me and took my deposit. Left me "stuck" my furniture in Montana and me in another state. I finally had to fly back to Montana and get my stuff and ship it UPS. The customer service is crap. No one answers phone or questions. I still haven't got my deposit back and just filed a Better Business Bureau complaint on them because they kept my money and still have not given it back. DO NOT USE THEM FOR MOVING. They have told me 3 times, my money will be back in account...it is still not. They are scammers.
These folks did a great job moving our belongings from the apartment and storage unit back to our home. They were very careful and nothing was damaged or scratched. They showed up on time , in fact 10 minutes early and were ready, highly recommend Herems Moving and Storage!!
This company should be closed, this company is full of con artist. We asked to move a whole house, they brought a small truck for a one bedroom apartment. The drivers came days after the agreed upon day. If you read reviews, it is not just my experience do not try to save money! DO NOT USE THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY.
Martin and Andy from USA Logistics ended up doing the move. Everything made it and nothing broke. They packed everything great. They spoke to us before and during the process. They were overall very professional, willing to help, and worked with us on scheduling. I'd recommend those guys to anybody.
I hired Peak Van Lines to take care of my out of state move for me based off of a recommendation from a friend and it turns out they did not disappoint. By far the easiest move of my life. So I give them my full recommendation as well.
Simplify the search your service. Firstly, you want to check out Moving Authority's moving and storage companies reviews. By reading the Pico Rivera, California reviews of a service, you are able to use them to your interests. Reviews are extremely powerful because they are so instructive, but keep in mind that they are someone else's opinion so watch out for bias and try to stay objective.
So you've done your research correctly? Today, it's time to make a budgeted program before you start packing and moving. Through Moving Authority you can obtain an honest Pico Rivera, California mover that 's affordable for you and tailored to your specific type of relocation. Moving Authority has wide listings of the comfortably services so you can browse Pico Rivera, California services, whether you 're moving locally or cross country. It is important to get a free moving estimate with Moving Authority, this way you can make any necessary adjustments to your budgeted guideline and you will have a clear understanding of the price for your Pico Rivera, California move.
Aside from the moving estimation, you can likewise set about a loose moving toll estimate right field on our web page, which is basically a more exact notion of your moving monetary value. Using these resource, reading recapitulation, doing your , planning a budget etc. Are all involved in the process of finding the Pico Rivera, California practiced and most low cost moving company for you. Moving Authority's resource can clear a human race of dispute before, during, and after your move. Go over Moving Authority authorization to bring in finding your Pico Rivera, California moving service a straightforward job.Pico Rivera is located at 33°59′20″N 118°5′21″W / 33.98889°N 118.08917°W / 33.98889; -118.08917 (33.989013, -118.089121). It is bordered by Downey on the southwest, Santa Fe Springs on the southeast, Whittier on the east, City of Industry on the northeast, Montebello on the northwest, and Commerce on the west. Rosemead/Lakewood Boulevard, CA 19 runs through the center of the city, and the San Gabriel River Freeway ( I-605 ) runs along its southeastern edge.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau , the city has a total area of 23.003 square kilometers (8.882 sq mi). 21.485 square kilometers (8.295 sq mi) of it is land and 1.518 kilometres (0.943 mi) of it (6.60%) is water.
Pico Rivera was the epicenter of a magnitude 4.4 earthquake on March 16, 2010, which occurred at 4:04 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (11:04 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time ).
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Get A Free Quote