Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2126150
7106 Marcelle Street
<a href="/best-movers/California/Paramount/cali-movers/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
It turns out that they lost a box that contained all of my pertinent paperwork: tax documents, car titles, work history, etc. This exposes me to identity theft in a huge way, not to mention that I have to pay to have a lot of these documents replaced. If you choose to have them move you, take your own inventory because theirs is a joke, and they don't double check it on delivery. I had to inform them of the lost box, which they never found.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Prompt professional service. Made my relocation super easy and painless. The company I work for paid for a packing service for me as well. Never moving without either of these two again!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I contracted Cali Movers to pack a trailer to leave Los Angeles. The men were super composed, proficient and unbelievably decent to my son. They landed in one vehicle and helped the truck driver in getting the trailer stopped spot on - directly before our loft working to help/encourage with the stacking. 4 men stuffed our trailer more than 4 hours without any difficulty. I had a head begin on the pressing however on things that we didn't set up, the men stuffed perfectly. I can undoubtedly affirm that they were the best some portion of our turn. NOT ONE PIECE OF MY POTTERY ARRIVED BROKEN subsequent to traversing the states for 3 days. Everything in the trailer was in amazing condition. I would effectively suggest our group again and would be cheerful to talk/email with anybody considering utilizing Cali Movers. Extraordinary because of Daniel for being so quiet, four hours of stacking is a considerable measure and they made an amazing showing.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.