Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-5869
25350 Malibu Road Unit C
<a href="/best-movers/California/Malibu/black-tie-moving-los-angeles-lp/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
These men of honor have been the most expert and astounding men to work with. They were ahead of schedule to appear and inconceivably quick. When I said unimaginably quick, I squinted and half of my home was moved!!!! Set everything up and ensured we were fulfilled by everything. They are justified regardless of each penny to say the very least!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I was EXTREMELY content with our turn. It was valued reasonable, the movers were on time, nothing got broken or lost. What I was particularly awed with was with how the managed issues. In any move there will be issues. For my situation, my expert bed wasn't assemble accurately. I saw this before they had left, and the group lead instantly and by and by went and settled it, and did not charge for an ideal opportunity to alter it.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
Love these folks!! Have utilized them twice for our office and they are extremely conscious of our structures rules. They are responsive to our solicitations and have an incredible can-do state of mind! I profoundly suggest them for home and business moving requirements!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
I'm a couple of months late on my survey, yet despite everything I needed to share this experience. The movers, Tip and Art, were fast, proficient, and cautious. Not a solitary thing was harmed, despite the fact that the climate was horrendous amid the three hours it took to finish my turn (frosty and stormy). I'm so happy they wrapped my furniture and secured everything on the truck! What a staggering special reward without the additional expense! Besides, they were more than pleasing to the uncommon circumstances encompassing my turn, i.e. different area drops and pick ups. I was more than fulfilled and even inspired with their effectiveness. I will utilize Black Tie Moving later on!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.