12301 Wilshire Blvd Ste:100
<a href="/best-movers/California/Los-Angeles/jolly-dolly-movers/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
Well there you go, that's how you get it done now isn't it. These guys moved me like all they do is local moves and they know all the roads and challenges. Thank you for all my stuff being safe and sound.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
What an extraordinary ordeal! I downloaded the application and had a pickup and conveyance planned in around 60 minutes. Everything worked out as expected. The driver was amicable and immediately reacted to my messages. He facilitated with the proprietors of the thing I was buying for the get. He then appeared at my home a brief span later and I offer him some assistance with unloading. I was cautioned by means of instant message all through so I knew where he was and what was going on. A mind blowing esteem. Can hardly wait to do it once more.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Such an astounding administration! I purchased a couch and seat on Craigslist and subsequent to looking for a truck to lease, I found an advertisement for Dolly on the web. I downloaded the application and inside of minutes I had two aides on their way to the furniture area. The cost was extremely sensible considering the level of administration and comfort. The two assistants were well disposed, polite, and exceptionally proficient. I lament not thinking about the administration prior! I will be utilizing the administration ordinarily as a part without bounds.
Robert L Vigil
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:42 a.m.
The worst possible storage and moving company. Canceled my pickup the night before. No apologies. No suggestions. No help. Did not even feel bad. Use anybody but these guys or you will surely regret it.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Really good movers. Helpful and nice guys. I'm going to only use you as my movers from now on. I wont lye I was a little scared of the rate in the beginning but you well worth it. Thanks again
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.