Membership(s) & License
US DOT #1575046
5850 Venice Blvd
<a href="/best-movers/California/Los-Angeles/garidelles-moving-and-walters-transfer/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:38 a.m.
I highly recommend this company.They were fast, hard working, and easy to communicate with. They made sure everything was wrapped properly and efficiently and unpacked things speedily and safely. I am very impressed with this company and will hire them again in a heart beat for my next move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:40 a.m.
I heard a great deal about Garidelles Moving And Walters Transfer yet never attempted them. Be that as it may, a month ago I attempted them interestingly and got flabbergasted by their awesome client administration. The greater part of the 3 movers were just too useful for the assignment. They expertly took care of the whole move beginning from pressing, moving till putting away. They were skilled to the point that I never felt that I ought to guide them. I am exceptionally content with an extremely flawless execution and the value that I paid
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
PLEASE READ FOR DETAILED TIMELINE ABOUT THE HORRIFIC NIGHTMARE I AM LIVING! I reached out to Walter's transfers in February. The owner met with me and gave me the quote to move out of state. The quote was lower than any other company, but I read good reviews online for this company - so I didn't think too much of it. BEWARE! The movers came on time, packed up everything neatly, and took MY WHOLE LIFE'S COLLECTION. I was met with kindness and the goodwill of man just to be dragged through this nightmare I call WALTER'S TRANSFERS for the next 6 weeks and counting. I was originally quoted 7-14 business days before delivery date. I didn't mind the timeline, I know it takes time to move across the states, that's not unheard of. Then after 14 days, I call the company and they have NO IDEA where our items are. All they know is that the items made it to Arizona. I get a call back later stating that the truck has broken down and towed back to Los Angeles. What I would later find out is that the truck tipped over and was completely wrecked with all the windows blown out and damaged to the side of the truck. I was also told that the driver walked away from the truck to get medical attention, but I'm wondering if the driver may have been under the influence? 2 Weeks after this, Ive been told that our driver, Manchester, was ARRESTED in New Mexico and that our items went back to a tow yard. My items were taken on April 17, 2021 and WEREN'T DELIVERED UNTIL JUNE 1ST! THAT'S 6 WEEKS (45 days to be exact). Everything gets unloaded to find that 20-30 BOXES/ITEMS ARE COMPLETELY MISSING including: King size bed frame, dining table and chairs, floor lamps, an enterainment center, shelving units, big bins of halloween and christmas decorations, boxes of exercise equipment, anything that was in my medicine cabinet, my makeup/hair items, my wedding dress, boxes of custom framed pictures of my child's school pictures. I AM DEVASTATED! I AM HEARTBROKEN! I was given an insurance claim number to find out after speaking with insurance company that a claim has been settled with the claimant and I CANNOT MAKE A CLAIM. I am out $20,000 OR MORE and this company, WALTER'S TRANSFERS DOES NOT CARE. THE OWNER, MIKE WILL IGNORE YOUR CALLS/EMAILS/TEXT MESSAGES BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT WOULD COST HIM MONEY TO REPLACE THE MISSING ITEMS. HE HAS DONE NOTHING, I REPEAT NOTHING, TO HELP IN THIS SITUATION - HE ASKS OTHER STAFF MEMBERS TO MAKE HIS PHONE CALLS WHILE HE IS IN THE OFFICE SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PART OF THIS CRAZINESS. Please do yourself a favor and take heed when using this company! DON'T TRUST THEIR LIES.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
DON'T USE THIS COMPANY! In 2019 this company moved me and stored my things in their so-called warehouse overnight, which I paid $120 plus for, because they moved me out one day and was supposed to move me in the next day - that's how we scheduled it. One of my large, specially marked boxes with over $7000 of brand new, never worn designer label clothes was stolen from their truck overnight in their locked warehouse. I know damn well this was an inside job and my things were stolen by one of their workers and when I called the owner, Mike, multiple times to complain and ask him to investigate the theft, he was highly dismissive of me telling me my box "probably got taken to the dump site!" He claimed they didn't even have a camera system to monitor the truck where consumer's things are stored. I intend to pursue this matter legally!
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.