1069 West Iowa
<a href="/best-movers/California/Lemoore/lemoore-van-and-storage/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
MILITARY SERVICEMEMBERS, MAKE SURE THIS COMPANY IS ON YOUR LIST OF TSPs TO AVOID! I regret not looking at reviews for this company and letting the military choose my TSP for me. It looks like not much has changed in six years and "Bobby B's" review on 4/17/2014 is on point. My experience was similar. The movers arrived a day late (without notifying me), then did what was a planned two day pack and load job in one day. The driver was rude and tried to change the delivery date from the one I had agreed upon weeks before. Mia Garza is a real piece of work. When I called her about this she had every excuse under the sun for the late arrival and delivery date change. Apparently personal responsibility is not a value at Lemoore Van & Storage (You're e-mail signature literally says "Dispatcher/Move Coordinator" Mia. In what way is this NOT your responsibility?) In addition to being grossly incompetent packers (ex. on arrival I discovered a entire large frame with a painting that was packed with NO packing paper, broken of course), the movers were rushed and a number of items went on the truck without tags. Numerous items were damaged. Their claims adjuster, Patti, instead of making things right, low-balled almost every item they carelessly broke or misplaced. When I forwarded it to the military claims office she claimed I did not give her enough info to prove value (she had my contact info, all she had to do was ask). This is a disorganized, and extremely unprofessional moving company. It would not surprise me the only reason they survive here is because they have a government contract. Fellow service-members, lets fix this by A) avoiding this TSP and B) taking the time (as much as it is a pain) to write an honest review. Hopefully that will prevent more of our tax dollars being wasted on this sad excuse for a moving company.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.