Membership(s) & License
US DOT #-4673
7701 Devonwood Ave
<a href="/best-movers/California/Garden-Grove/nam-moving/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
I am the sort of individual that likes things done right. All things considered, I had a suggestion from somebody that Nam Moving was pretty genuine so I chose to try them out. I was moving a business of mine down to Garden Grove so I figured hey why not ring this spot. The principal thing you really notice is the polished methodology. Thats critical with regards to moving as you are disturbing individuals' resources. They were extremely considerate, watchful and proficient with their endeavors. As a paying client, thats everything I could ever inquire. The second thing is the estimating. Very moderate. What's more, in conclusion the measure of time it takes to finish the moving undertakings. They were done inside of a couple of hours vastly improved than what I needed to manage some time recently. Different spots I have attempted would take the entire day to say the least. This spot is EFFICIENT. PS the proprietors are really cool. Light gab with them lead me to the conclusion this family runned business is An OK. They were exceptionally lovely both on the telephone and in individual. Try them out next time you need some great move.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I have moved several time and this was probably one of the worst moving experience. Do not be fooled by their high ratings and cheap cost as their service seems to have declined and you will be hit will also sorts of adders during the time of your move. There are four reasons why I have given them such a low rating: 1. Cost of the move: The sales agent quoted me a really good price and they had really great reviews. Therefore, I decided to go with these guys. Little did I know that I would be charged extra during the time of the move. Make sure you clarify costs related to following: - Packaging: they will do the packing, but will charge you for packing material like tape, bubble wrap and such. This was not really specified when I was talking to the sales agent - Long carry: they will charge you $75 or more if the distance from your door to the truck is more than 75ft. if you are moving apartments, you will most likely end up paying this fee - Tips: account for this on top of what you have been quoted 2. Delivery time: The team did not provide a clear timeline on when they will show up. My delivery date got moved several time and I had to follow-up with them multiple time before I could get a straight answer from them. 3. Moving team: The team that packs your equipment and the team that delivers your equipment is not the same. Therefore, make sure the team that is packing your stuff is packing things correctly and putting things in the right place. They lost some screws for my bed and I had to pay extra money to the team delivering my furniture to make sure things get assembled properly. 4. Customer service - the sales guys will be super nice to you when they are trying to get your business. However, they were super unresponsive once they had the possession of my furniture.
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.