Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2763630
8722 La Grand Ave
<a href="/best-movers/California/Garden-Grove/kims-moving/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:41 a.m.
Kim's moving is an unscrupulous, untrustworthy, deceptive business. A few of our assets amid the move vanished. (3step collapsing step, garments dryer, and our most costly and prized gear put away, our $500 Dyson vacuum cleaner) (likewise one of our glass edges was broken also) We didn't understand that they were gone until after the move had completed, and we began searching for these things. We got back to them... furthermore, shockingly... Mr Kim says he can't do anything in regards to it... no sad, or we'll see what we can do state of mind. following a couple of minutes of tussle he says he will search for it. Subsequent to sitting tight for 2 days... no arrival call... so I get back to Mr Kim. He says his movers don't saw it... furthermore, that he has no chance to get of knowing whether that ever existed in the capacity. I request a halfway repayment... be that as it may, he says that since we didn't agree to protection that it was our error. HOW flighty can a mover be? He then says... how he helped us with the move!!!! This was a business exchange... he loses our stuff (the most costly piece) and he legitimizes losing our stuff by saying he was doing us a favor???? we paid him reasonable and square for his administrations. Gracious... one additionally thing. We really discovered another person's stuff in our stuff. Also, Mr Kim never specifies anything about recovering it for his other customer.... This shows he couldn't care less what his client's lose and doesn't have the respectability to discover or return. I additionally knew about another family who put away their stuff with Kim's moving, however Mr Kim later said they committed an error on the expenses... so when they called them to move thier stuff to Korea... they really needed to discard some of their stuff since Mr Kim miscounted the cost....
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.