Membership(s) & License
US DOT #2719785
3526 Hayden Ave
<a href="/best-movers/California/Culver-City/clutter/"><img width="150" height="133" src="/static/common/images/badge-1.webp" alt="MovingCompany" /></a>
People also viewedSee all >>
Customers Reviews+ Write A Review
To see full content of an review, just click on card that you want to see.
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
These folks are awesome!!!!! The client administration is well beyond and they were extremely reliable. Their value quote was right on the money and we will utilize their service once more. Exceedingly prescribe them to anybody searching for movers!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:39 a.m.
BEST MOVING/STORAGE SERVICE OUT THERE!!! Mitch and Elvis were the best movers and made my life six million times less demanding. I am happy to the point that I found this organization and I would prescribe it to anybody. The client administration is the best I've ever experienced and this organization is astounding. Much obliged to you, mess!!
Feb. 23, 2022, 12:43 a.m.
I originally hired them to pick up my stuff on June 18th. They gave me a window of 9-12pm and didn't show up until almost 3pm. They didn't let me know they were running so far behind, and even after repeated calls I never got informed of their delay. I could've worked a half day Upon arriving, the movers told me they wouldn't be able to complete the job because they're only allowed to work 10 hours in a day. Repeated calls to Clutter support yielded nothing for hours. They finally agreed to come the next day to take the rest of the stuff they were obligated to take. Thus, my wife had to take a half day off. The next day they were again cutoff at the 10 hour point and had to send another crew to finish the job, which thus required us to find emergency pick up and care of our son from camp. They then were obligated to drop off my stuff in my new place on July 5th. Again, with no heads-up, the movers showed up and told me they only had a small fraction of my stuff. Repeated calls to Clutter over 3 hours of waiting yielded in the result that it would be at least another week before they can bring the rest of my stuff. I thus took today off and will have to take another day off at least to accommodate them. They're holding my stuff hostage, since they don't allow us to come to the warehouse
Add a Review
Do you know?
- A moving company, removalist, or van line are all companies that help people as well as other businesses to move their goods from one place to another. With many inclusive services for relocation like packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking and arranging of items can all be taken care of for you. Some services may include cleaning the place and have warehousing facilities.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 40 million United States citizens have moved annually over the last decade. Of those people who have moved in the United States, 84.5% of them have moved within their own state, 12.5% have moved to another state, and 2.3% have moved to another country.
- In the United States and Canada, the cost for long-distance moves is generally determined by a few factors. The first is the weight of the items to be moved and the distance it will go. Cost is also based on how quickly the items are to be moved, as well as the time of the year or month which the move occurs. In the United Kingdom and Australia, it's quite different. They base price on the volume of the items as opposed to their weight. Keep in mind some movers may offer flat rate pricing.
- Many people are familiar with this type of moving, using truck rental services, or borrowing similar hardware, is known as DIY moving. Whoever is renting a truck or trailer large enough to carry their household goods may obtain moving equipment if necessary. Equipment may be items such as dollies, furniture pads, and cargo belts to protect furniture and to ease the moving process.
- As most people have experienced, moving does involve having the appropriate materials. Some materials you might find at home or may be more resourceful to save money while others may choose to pay for everything. Either way materials such as boxes, paper, tape, and bubble wrap with which to pack box-able and/or protect fragile household goods. It is also used to consolidate the carrying and stacking on moving day. Self-service moving companies offer another viable option. It involves the person moving buying a space on one or more trailers or shipping containers. These containers are then professionally driven to the new location.
- There many reasons for moving, each one with a unique and specific reason as to why. Relocation services, employee relocation, or workforce mobility can create a range of processes. This process of transferring employees, their families, and/or entire departments of a business to a new location can be difficult. Like some types of employee benefits, these matters are dealt with by human resources specialists within a corporation.